Why Are There So Many Rape Cases in India? - Page 2 - World Affairs - Chinadaily Forum
Author: pnp

Why Are There So Many Rape Cases in India? [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-7-23 15:24:57 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-7-23 15:26:04 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-24 16:32:27 |Display all floors
I beg to differ. This is the impression affected by the Western propaganda.
If I keep reporting how dirty your dustbin is everyday, people focus, impression can be shifted.  The same tactics is the West keeps reporting how many Chinese liter outside of China.

Let the statics tell us which country is the capital of the World as well as the capital of the Europe, nontheless, please take it with a salt too, because any statistics can be manipulated very easily.

rape rate.JPG

(source: nationalmaster.com)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-25 12:09:44 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-7-25 15:22
seneca Post time: 2018-7-23 15:26
So why don't you give up your unconscionable adamant opposition to females-only carriages in East  ...

That's because rapes and groping don't happen on Chinese public transport as much as in India; in fact hardly ever!

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-7-25 18:53:42 |Display all floors
They do have a lot of extreme poverty in India don't they? So there would be a lot of male Indians that can't get sex right?  And as far as I can tell poor Indians are exceptionally low humans. Maybe all of these factors contribute. Indians in general are not great humans are they? Look at their crappy country and how they treat each other.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-7-25 18:55:51 |Display all floors
This post was edited by HailChina! at 2018-7-25 18:56

As bad as the low Indians are though I would say that the middle-class Indians disgust me the most. The middle-class Indians is utterly self-hating and as a result they are supremely pathetic. Indians are no good. Chinese are a million times better than Indians.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-27 11:42:12 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-7-19 14:44
You would do well to dig into our archives and check what has been said about this topic there. You  ...

Since you are so familiar with this topic, how about answering the question posed here factually, not with lies!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.