Author: ceciliazhang

Is there an end to U.S. technological hegemony? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-7-19 16:52:37 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2018-7-19 12:42
re: "What I hope for China is to go beyond all these "upgrades" and come up with some life-changin ...
Good luck to them, the Whole world would benefit from eliminating the OIL & GAS  wars around the globe.

As I understand human nature, some aggressive ones will look for something to fight about.

Nuclear energy is not without risk. Recently I came across an article that says nuclear energy has not been perfectly understood--such as the exponential combustion of atom. I prefer natural energy--like sunlight. If there is an invention that can harness sunlight and then store it without having to convert it to energy first (which is being done now and has its limitation) that would be a breakthrough.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-19 16:58:36 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-7-19 13:25
I agree.

In my opinion the true innovations in the last few centuries have been the co ...
Maybe the time has come for China discover an almost unlimited source of clean, renewable energy.
That would truly be a world changing innovation. Then the oceans could become a virtually unlimited
source of pure water for people and agriculture. Pumping stations would have all the energy they need.

Clean unlimited energy is truly something to look forward to. That is something we all need for the future.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.