Author: tenderloin

Warning: US will launch military assault on islands if cannot win trade war!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-11-19 11:51:31 |Display all floors
12dream Post time: 2018-11-17 17:47
@wchao37, very well researched and refined. Great article and encouraging you to write more. Don't ...

Thank you for your comment here.

Actually what happened at Texas is quite different from that in California.  The latter is truly bad and much worse than that in Texas.  

I'll touch upon that when I have the time.

Hope you will contribute more to our forum, as anyone who can truly appreciate what I am doing here couldn't be too bad himself/herself.

That shows you are a caring, loving individual with a heart, not to speak of smarts -- which is secondary to probity of character.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-19 12:00:27 |Display all floors
This post was edited by wchao37 at 2018-11-19 12:01
markwu Post time: 2018-11-18 21:20
One doesn't have to go that far. Nearer to Papua New Guinea where heads of states have been meeting  ...

Hey I thought you left already.

Yes, MacArthur was just a wowowo with a big cigar.

He could defeat the Japanese -- little did he know that was his last victory against anybody.

When the turn came to the soldiers under the leadership of Peng De-huai, his lost his haughty demeanor and composure and wanted to nuke China.

Fortunately Truman did not buy his war plans because he knew the guy was a coward who didn't want to own up to his own failure at the hands of the New Red Indians -- the Chinese -- who were blood brothers and sisters of the Native Americans who will help them someday just like she is helping Africa, then the Middle East, and then the Americas.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-3 18:37:14 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2018-11-19 11:51
Thank you for your comment here.

Actually what happened at Texas is quite different from that in  ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.