Author: serenades

Colorful activities for summer vacation [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-7-14 09:36:46 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-7-13 18:18
Big, fat American enjoying an ice tea outside of Starbucks.
Boy, it's hot here in Guilin in the sum ...

You look approachable, easy-going, laid-back, confident, and know how to enjoy your life in China. I like the smiling eyes of yours. These are probably some of the reasons that your Chinese beautiful wife is attracted to you. I saw her picture too you recently posted. She looks very nice, elegant on the picture.

I would say your figure is normal. A tiny of denigrators' nonsense is totally futile. On the forum, we compare notes, and share our thoughts, lives, etc. I especially appreciate your supportive, witty comments on China, Chinese nation as well as positive attitude towards life. And I'm sure many a forum members would say so.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-7-14 12:20:49 |Display all floors
ChinA7777 Post time: 2018-7-13 17:36
You look approachable, easy-going, laid-back, confident, and know how to enjoy your life in China. ...

Thanks for your comments. I'm not used to getting praise in this forum.
Maybe it's because I don't have a negative attitude toward China which seems to be a prerequisite
for friendship with many of those who post here.

Don't ask me why I was able to land such a beautiful lady. It's still a mystery to me.
She thinks English bulldogs are the handsomest of breeds. There's no accounting for taste.
I can always make her laugh and maybe that's the key.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.