Views: 1388|Replies: 2

About relationship [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-7-10 23:16:04 |Display all floors
My bf and I are long distance relationships. We are students, but he suddenly did not give me a reply message some time ago. Before that, my relationship with him was very good. But he did not reply to me for more than ten days, I am really sad. why he don't reply me?If he don't love me,he can talk to me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-17 13:13:11 |Display all floors
say goodbye to him and start all over again.
moreover, i don't think your relationship was so good as you mentioned.
guess u are now upset because you are at a loss and yearning for an answer.
if your connection is lost, let it be. answers are within your heart, confirmation from the outside is less important.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-17 13:59:29 |Display all floors
first relationships are a good way to learn about yourself, grow emotionally and learn how to deal with  challenges in life.
People are not supposed to be happy 100% of the time, especially when things don't work out as we want.

Accept what has happened and move on, but don't indulge yourself in too much self-pity.
accept your feelings and find some hobby, such as a sport.
You will meet someone with whom you can have a more mature relationship.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.