Views: 7091|Replies: 1

Why 'wish' has ‘scissors’ in Chinese? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-7-3 15:20:09 |Display all floors
Yes, the linking of the two components of 希 is good body-language of the special character!

Here, my ‘pen’ seems like the ‘scissors’ and the white screen is cloth-like paper on which I write one passage after another, then all of the notes would form a good article that I wish!

(The above is my reply to other‘s comment on my blog. Later I will post the original text.)
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-3 15:24:31 |Display all floors
The shape of 巾 looks exactly like a towel.  It reminds me another Chinese character 市: Its top is a hook and the horizon-line is one stick on which one piece of cloth is hanged down telling customers the business you are doing certainly through some words on it! So 市 is banner-like advertising board which means ‘exchange’ or ‘trade’!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.