Air-conditioner may be harmful to your health! - Page 3 - Everyday life - Chinadaily Forum
Author: SEARU

Air-conditioner may be harmful to your health! [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2018-7-2 17:35:54 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2018-7-2 16:55
'I am finished!" ?
No end of your warmth to the CD!
“I am free!” ?

I am finished Moderating, I am free of feeling I should sign on and check the reports and verifications and hold back when a snide remark is made towards me.
As I always said I was a Mod and a member but many of the girls, shemales and trolls couldn't accept it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-2 20:59:07 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2018-7-2 17:35
I am finished Moderating, I am free of feeling I should sign on and check the reports and verifica ...

I wish you would post a special article to summarize your experience on editing-work! That would become  delicious ice-cream for readers in hot Summer!
All of our writings should go with zero error!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-3 10:59:53 |Display all floors
In China we often say: "人若违常,不病即亡!" ----------Man can not break normal order, or he will get sick even die!"
Sometimes life seems powerful since many patients have fought bitter war against their fatal diseases in a unbelievable way; At the same time, all of us are quite weak because you might become ill without notice!

We may take ourselves as fish who live in the ocean of air. The physical body requires an ideal environment  on temperature, moisture and density! Any sudden great change will bring terrible result to our health!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-3 14:40:41 |Display all floors
At present more and more people live in tall buildings where they can enjoy ‘spring’ in winter. My son told me the indoor temperature was 28 degree centgrade while the outside was minus 10 degree. It is risky when you experience the huge-temperature change in second!  That seems like the cold glass might break when you pour hot water into it!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-7-3 23:01:12 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-7-3 23:01:12 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2018-7-4 03:03:52 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2018-7-2 20:59
I wish you would post a special article to summarize your experience on editing-work! That would b ...

I will answer any questions u have by PM.

But I am not bothered to let the Heshe's. Shemales, Girls and Poof's create a load of bullshite from it if I posted it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.