Views: 9521|Replies: 8

Food delivery man leads the way for lost ambulance [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-6-10 13:42:53 |Display all floors

If your food delivery arrives late, please don't be too anxious — maybe the courier is doing something more important.

A doctor from Wenzhou Emergency Medical Center in Zhejiang Province posted a video online recently showing a food delivery man leading the way for an ambulance, receiving numerous thumbs-up from netizens, according to Knews.

The doctor, Shang Chaofan, said when their ambulance came to an area featuring complex small alleys, the driver failed to find the way and asked a food delivery man for help.

The courier, Lu Hucheng, who was waiting to pick up an order for delivery and knew the area well, offered to lead the way for them.

When the ambulance arrived at the rescue scene, Lu left without saying anything and went straight back to work. Luckily, he finished the order just in time.

"I didn't think too much that day — a human life is of greater value than everything else," Lu said. "Even if I delivered the food late, at worst I compensate the customer."

Chinese netizens praised him highly for his kind and positive energy, with one commenting, "Good job! Ordinary people can be heroes, too."

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-6-11 07:01:27 |Display all floors
My mother drives an ambulance.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-6-11 07:10:30 |Display all floors
Ha. She does. Recently she got a call out and when she got to the place a woman had shot herself in the face with a shotgun. She was dead. I asked my mother if seeing a women that had just shit herself in the face bothered her and she said no. Ha.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-11 08:01:45 |Display all floors
No GPS in the ambulance ?
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-11 22:12:36 |Display all floors
Motika Post time: 2018-6-10 19:01
No GPS in the ambulance ?

I was thinking the same thing, or at least one of the EMT's having a smart phone with GPS.
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-6-11 22:54:53 |Display all floors
A heart warming story.
I agree, a heart attack is much more serious than a Big Mac attack.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-6-13 20:47:08 |Display all floors
#shot

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.