Cruelty to crustaceans? Crayfish hotpot escapee heats online debate - Page 4 - China Watch - Chinadaily Forum
Author: AaronLDY

Cruelty to crustaceans? Crayfish hotpot escapee heats online debate [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-6-11 10:27:45 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-6-11 09:50
I hope the time comes for crustaceans to unite and take revenge against the monster humans who hav ...

Well humans are animals and we are a part of the circle of life aren't we? Should we stun the yabbie before we cook it? I don't really care. I think I would eat a human you know. If I started eating humans would that make me the top of the food chain?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-11 13:26:43 |Display all floors
Did any one of you ever observe how cruel crayfish/ lobsters and crab catch and pray on feast on    their prey. Since they don't have big mouths and venom that liquefies the inner’s of whatever they catch alive they will start "tail first", munching on them, clip them open with their scissor claws and torturing them with their pinned legs until they give up (Clam's). And I have observed it bite for bite and it takes a day or sometimes even longer until they get to the part where the hart of their “catch of the day” gives in.

Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-11 13:29:30 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-6-11 09:50
I hope the time comes for crustaceans to unite and take revenge against the monster humans who hav ...

Sir,-  should your wish become true that crayfish would unite and start hunting down human’s, yourself would also become part of their Menu list. Would you rather be eaten alive first, or would you reconsider your comment when you have to look whilst they prey on your poof’s first and then break open your home's door?...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-11 14:46:01 |Display all floors
RENREW Post time: 2018-6-11 13:26
Did any one of you ever observe how cruel crayfish/ lobsters and crab catch and pray on feast on     ...

What you have described is animal behavior, humans are not expected to follow that; humans are supposed to have morals and civility!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-11 15:31:51 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-6-11 14:46
What you have described is animal behavior, humans are not expected to follow that; humans are sup ...

Anatomically modern humans, beginning with the evolutionary history of primates – in particular genus Homo – and leading to the emergence of Homo sapiens as a distinct species of the hominid family, the great apes.*

Nothing changed just because of a bowtie & I phone...
When it’s all about food & water, for survival we’ll kill!!!
We are not different than animals and we are also not stronger.
Some really were able to use their intelligence to become smarter than others.

*Wikipedia

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-6-11 17:12:20 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-6-11 17:14:30 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.