China Has Failed Miserably On Tobacco Control! - Page 5 - China Watch - Chinadaily Forum
Author: pnp

China Has Failed Miserably On Tobacco Control!   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-6-2 12:03:00 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-2 12:03:28 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-6-2 12:04
seneca Post time: 2018-6-2 11:31
Oh yes?

I don't believe it's that stupid a question when you see things as I do: Smokers don't as ...

"This shows Chinese citizens are not grownups. "

Got to agree with you!  They can never grow up because their parents treat them as kids, provide for them from babies to adults, even decide for them who they can marry!  They need mama's approval to marry anyone, and got to abandon that one if mama disapproves!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-6-2 12:41:07 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-2 12:43:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-6-2 12:45
seneca Post time: 2018-6-2 12:41
Agree with me? But did you? No. I can't see that.

YOu still think the Government is the Chinese ...

"No. That's not what I meant."

I dont agree with your part about the role of govt. I only agree with the part about Chinese who dont grow up!  You were more fixated on hitting out at the govt, I am more interested in pointing out overgrown Chinese kids!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-2 12:47:08 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-2 12:53:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-6-2 12:55
seneca Post time: 2018-6-2 12:47
Good. At least you know it now. Maybe after your retirement you will understand more about CHina ...

I don't have to wait till retirement, I already know much about them!  They bahave badly in public, talking very loudly in restaurants , buses, subways, as if they own those places!  They don't respect the rights of  others; they bring their little emperors and empresses to restaurants and let them be a nuisance to other patrons, screaming, yeliing, pushing and pulling chairs like playthings, creating a hellish din that shatter the ears!  And the list goes on!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-2 13:03:13 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2018-6-1 14:28
It is said the tobacco industry is the  top business on profit-making which has contributed a lot of ...

" I have a good advice:
Never let too much smoke get into the depth of your lungs!  When smoke, take in fresh air first and little smoke for irritation if necessary!"

Sorry, I've got better advice for smokers, stop puffing on that smelly poisonous cigarette, be kind to all around you, be they your family members or members of the public!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.