"TheUnited States will implement specific investment restrictions and enhancedexport controls for Chinese persons and entities related to the acquisition ofindustrially significant technology, the White House said in a statement.
Thefinal list of covered imports subject to tariffs will be announced by June 15.Those tariffs will take effect "shortly thereafter."
Proposedinvestment restrictions will be announced by June 30 and also take effect at alater date.
USA always change their idea without restraintfrom Trump being president.
1. withdrew the TPP
2. withdrewthe Iran nuclear agreement
3. Canceledthe tariff to China, and impose a 25 percenttariff on $50 billion of Chinese goods again today.
These actions make the business environment worseand worse. Currently many Chinese companies worry their business with US.
1. Thesales director of one steel factory said that they already stop all export businessto US.
2. DLLight (DL Light is Top 10 flood light factories in China) announcethat they have to evaluate the business opportunity with US. In the past 3years, DL Light export more than 20 containers 150wflood lights, 100wflood lights, T8tube light, 120Wstreet lights, etc to there.
3. Asthe tariff policy is unstable, oneof China import companies which main import food from US is reducing the importquantity, and seeking the replace supplier from other Country.
Will you trust US again?