Cavs vs Warriors again. - Free Talk - Chinadaily Forum
Views: 1547|Replies: 1

Cavs vs Warriors again. [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-5-29 20:21:07 |Display all floors
This post was edited by HailChina! at 2018-5-29 20:24

Both the Cavs and Warriors have made it to the NBA Finals again which makes this the fourth year in a row these two teams play each other in the NBA Finals. I am so sick to death of both of these teams and I hope there is a terrorist attack during game one and all of the players from these two teams are killed so we never have to watch them play each other again.

I said a while ago that I thought that it was possible that the Cavs would not make it past the first round in the Eastern Conference playoffs this year and it should have happened but the NBA is rigged to make sure Lebron James makes the Finals ever season. If you don't believe me then here is the proof -

During the final seconds, Stephenson was involved in another controversial play when he wrestled for a rebound with the Cavaliers' Jeff Green. As the two players fell to the ground, one official called a jump ball, while another called a foul on Stephenson. It was a big call, because the Pacers still trailed by just three points. After the referees discussed it, Stephenson was called for a foul, and Green's made one of two foul shots with nine seconds to play to give the Cavaliers their final margin.

- Indy Star

CLEVELAND (AP) -- The NBA said LeBron James' block in the closing seconds of Game 5 on Indiana's Victor Oladipo should have been called goaltending. In the league's Last Two Minute Report posted Thursday, the NBA said the three officials missed the call with 5.1 seconds left. The league said the video shows James blocked Oladipo's shot "after it makes contact with the backboard." Under league rules, the play could not be reviewed because it wasn't called on the floor. James then hit a 3-pointer at the buzzer to give the Cavaliers a 98-95 win and a 3-2 lead in the series

- NBA.com

The series went to a game seven with Cleveland winning 3-4. You can see above with the Stephenson jump ball situation that the Cavs - or should I say Lebron - got all the close calls but the Lebrons goaltending block on Oledipo late in game five was obvious and this missed call ultimately decided the series. If the Pacers win game 5 like they should have then Lebron and the Cavs are out in the first round.

There are many instances of the NBA rigging games to make sure that the big market teams or top superstars make it to the NBA Finals with the 2002 WCF between the Sacramento Kings and LA Lakers probably being the most blatant. NBA refs are give instructions from the NBA to make sure certain teams win big games and in 2002 the NBA wanted Shaq and Kobe playing in the Finals so the series was fixed and the Lakers got through even though the Kings should have won the series. Just internet search the name of former NBA ref Tim Donaghy if you don't believe that the NBA fixes the results of big games. So I was right - Lebron and the Cavs should not have made it past the first round of the Eastern Conference playoffs but since the NBA is rigged to make sure Lebron makes the Finals the Cavs made it through.

And like I said the Golden State Warriors have won the Western Conference and will face the Cavs in the Finals yet again. Four years in a row. God damn it.

I am so sick of Lebron James but I hate Warriors coach Steve Kerr and Warriors players Steph Curry and Draymond Green so if I had to choose a team to cheer for it would be Lebrons Cavs - but I really don't care and I won't be watching any of the games. I am so sick of these two teams.

Don't you agree that it is boring watching these two teams in the NBA Finals for four years in a row? Aren't you sick of them? Is it really smart for the NBA to rig the playoffs to help these teams make the Finals? Both teams needed seven games to win their conference. Wouldn't it be more exciting if the Celtics and Rockets won the ECF and WCF game sevens these last few days? Not for tryhards of course but for us true fans of basketball.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-6-2 01:40:18 |Display all floors
Anyway - is Lebron the best player in the NBA? Absolutely. There can be no doubt. Still.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.