Afraid, ashamed and alone: Raped while studying in Australia - Page 6 - China & World - Chinadaily Forum
Author: ceciliazhang

Afraid, ashamed and alone: Raped while studying in Australia [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-6-2 06:54:56 |Display all floors
A judge in China once cleared a school headmaster of raping one of his teachers by claiming that it wasn't rape because the headmaster used a condom. In a school that I was in, in the Southeast, near Hangzhou, one of our new teachers was assaulted by one of the Chinese teachers. She was new in China. Had only been in your country for 3 weeks. The teacher was fired, and she had to go back to England. She was diagnosed with PTSD, and to this day has had no recompense whatsoever from the government of China. They have even gone so far as to state that it was her fault because she was "too pretty".
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-2 08:02:32 |Display all floors
Rape is shameful offence ! But the predators does not have a specific nationality.
Harsh punishment should be enforced !
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-6-2 11:01:40 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2018-6-2 06:54
A judge in China once cleared a school headmaster of raping one of his teachers by claiming that it  ...

She should have gone to the media back in her country ...
Name and shame the school
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-2 22:45:26 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2018-6-2 11:01
She should have gone to the media back in her country ...
Name and shame the school

I'm not going to name the school because this happened in 2008/2009. I can, however state that it was a Vocational school in the City of Yiwu, Zhejiang Province.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-6-3 01:41:50 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2018-6-2 22:45
I'm not going to name the school because this happened in 2008/2009. I can, however state that it  ...

Not surprised she could not get justice. Pity she didn't take the law in to her own hands..
Only way to get justice
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.