My daughter earns $25 an hour teaching Chinese: Jim Rogers - Free Talk - Chinadaily Forum
Views: 4817|Replies: 9

My daughter earns $25 an hour teaching Chinese: Jim Rogers [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-5-28 09:41:38 |Display all floors
(People's Daily) World-renowned investor Jim Rogers said in an interview that his daughter earns $25 an hour teaching Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-28 09:42:04 |Display all floors
“I told them to work. I thought they would work for McDonalds,” the businessman said, adding that his daughters barely speak English now.
Happy Rogers, the elder sister, currently teaches two little girls aged between 4 and 7 years old. The youngest, Bee Rogers, teaches two boys, which she said is a challenging job because boys can be troublesome.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-28 09:42:32 |Display all floors
Jim Rogers made the decision to have his two daughters immersed in Chinese language and culture because he has long believed China would be the most important country of the 21st century with Chinese language being the most important language.
He first visited China as a tourist in 1984 and made some local contacts. These experiences contributed to his growing vision of China’s future.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-5-28 13:30:53 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2018-5-28 14:25:56 |Display all floors
ceciliazhang Post time: 2018-5-28 09:42
Jim Rogers made the decision to have his two daughters immersed in Chinese language and culture beca ...
  1. He first visited China as a tourist in 1984 and made some local contacts. These experiences contributed to [b]his growing vision of China’s future.[/b]
Copy code
Of course, Today every Tom Dick and Harry claim that.....
What he to say in early 1990's.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-29 15:05:59 |Display all floors
Chinese parents should learn from Rogers, tell their kids to go out and work, don't depend on parents to feed them till adulthood, don't  buy  house for them to marry because Chinese girls demand house and car before talk love!

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-6-2 04:58:51 |Display all floors
They look like nice young ladies.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.