I bet two yuan Trump and Un will meet in Singapore - World Affairs - Chinadaily Forum
Views: 5408|Replies: 18

I bet two yuan Trump and Un will meet in Singapore [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-5-26 08:53:49 |Display all floors
Having seen the reality show "Apprentice" for a few years, I think I know this businessman behind and in front of the scenes too well.
He likes to make surprises and to draw the attention to himself, that is all.
So the scheduled meeting of Trump and Un might go on unchanged even after he called for cancellation publicly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-26 15:33:24 |Display all floors
If Kim know what's good for him, he will stay away from the idiot.  If they meet, then Kim can give trump some advice how to be a real president
Human lives mean little when those in the WEST see a bigger gain through war

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-5-26 19:43:51 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-28 09:42:20 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-5-26 19:43
So you think Mr Kim "knows" anything, for example "how to be a great president"?

How can that be  ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-28 09:45:13 |Display all floors
His team is there already. If it had been Hillary the press would be praising her and the Nobel Peace award. And don't forget on the cover with Katlyn and Colin.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-2 07:51:06 |Display all floors
Latest news said that both heads of security of the two countries have held talks about the security for the summit.

What I want to say is that those who are interested in killing the two negotiators are exactly from the departments of the two heads of security in question, so cut the red tape or bullshit.

The radical change of Kim came from his talk with Moon, I guess it must be the comfort and luxury of South Korea that has moved (rekindled) the northern leader, who got his earlier days in the West and kept away from the capitalist-style life for quite a long time. Or it may be he has taken some drugs that intended for losing weight but turned to have the effect of menopause for a man, which caused the abrupt turning.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-6-2 09:21:47 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.