Chinese FM criticizes disinvitation from US military drill - Page 3 - Military Affairs - Chinadaily Forum
Author: AaronLDY

Chinese FM criticizes disinvitation from US military drill [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-6-2 05:59:53 |Display all floors
12dream Post time: 2018-5-29 11:19
DPRK did not pre-promise the destruction of missiles other than the test sites of its atomic / hyd ...

Then ... why did you say this:
"See, how it is dismantling the DPRK-US meeting after Mr Kim - the Lion Heart blew up its missiles and nuke test sites!" ???
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-2 11:23:05 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2018-6-2 05:59
Then ... why did you say this:
"See, how it is dismantling the DPRK-US meeting after Mr Kim - the  ...

In analogous terms, read this line herein:

@cmknight smashed his/her cups and bowls storage site … … … .  Hope you get this one right today.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-2 23:05:28 |Display all floors
12dream Post time: 2018-6-2 11:23
In analogous terms, read this line herein:

@cmknight smashed his/her cups and bowls storage site  ...

Why would I want to smash my cupboards? But seriously ... You want to go down that road with me? How about I review a bit about singular/plural and subject/verb agreement with you?
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-3 11:04:30 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2018-6-2 23:05
Why would I want to smash my cupboards? But seriously ... You want to go down that road with me? H ...

You can do what you wish but I do NOT wish to waste my precious time with you. BYE & BYE !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-3 11:18:05 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 12dream at 2018-6-3 11:19
Boston101 Post time: 2018-5-31 20:13
Should North Korea decide to nuke 100,000 US soldiers and official personnel stationed in South Ko ...

All over the WORLD is the better expression, geopolitically not just in the South China Sea and neither in the Indo-Pacific so expressed by US Mattis nor just in the Asia Pacific zone, if the nutty US Military and paramilitary politicians relentlessly and carelessly play with more than the power of Hawaii volcanic furies and fires, fellows !

Have a good day enjoying.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-4 01:09:10 |Display all floors
12dream Post time: 2018-6-3 11:04
You can do what you wish but I do NOT wish to waste my precious time with you. BYE & BYE !

Please do not run away, little girl ... I was just getting started ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-4 01:11:28 |Display all floors
All over the WORLD is the better expression, geopolitically not just in the South China Sea and neither in the Indo-Pacific so expressed by US Mattis nor just in the Asia Pacific zone, if the nutty US Military and paramilitary politicians relentlessly and carelessly play with more than the power of Hawaii volcanic furies and fires, fellows !

Did anybody else have trouble following this mess of Chinglish?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.