What is 道 in Chinese? - Page 5 - China Watch - Chinadaily Forum
Author: SEARU

What is 道 in Chinese? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-5-14 11:41:08 |Display all floors
Furthermore 道 has many extended meanings shown aas the following:
一人得道,鸡犬升天。--------------One day if you are promoted as a high official from an ordinary citizen, your relatives as well as your pets would benefit!
That monk would become fairy if he got 道(the spirit of Buddism).

If I have got 道 on English, that mean I have become a master-level expert who could speak and write with ease!
All of our writings should go with zero error!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-5-14 12:10:37 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-14 21:01:16 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-5-14 12:10
You speak in riddles, SEARU. You need to catapult your head to the 21st century. We Westerners hav ...

Thanks for your humorous comprehension to my description! But I don't think Searu could not keep pace with the era since the CD could fresh his mind every day and specially the bloging life helps him a lot on language as well as his whole career! ---------As you see I have posted many writings on education. My suggestion to schooling-reform is quite advanced or maybe un-practical, do you think so?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-14 21:08:26 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-5-14 12:10
You speak in riddles, SEARU. You need to catapult your head to the 21st century. We Westerners hav ...

Yes, I am doing research work to improve the current education-situation that also is 道 for teaching. (Here the word '道‘’ should mean ‘perfect theory for schooling, the key to the present problems existing in the culture field and so on.  ’

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-5-14 21:45:40 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-15 22:02:16 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-5-14 21:45
I am speechless.

Your reply let me strike the Chinese idiom ‘此地无银‘ ------------One man dug a hole under the ground and buried some silver in it. In fear of being found by others, the master labeled the cover with a note 'There is no gold here!’

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-16 14:43:08 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2018-5-15 22:02
Your reply let me strike the Chinese idiom ‘此地无银‘ ------------One man dug a hole under the g ...

Ho, dear, it took 36 hours for the reply above to get approved!--------------- How busy the editors are (were)?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.