Some days you just strike gold. - Everyday life - Chinadaily Forum
Views: 4719|Replies: 16

Some days you just strike gold. [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-5-3 20:02:30 |Display all floors
Today is a happy day for me.
I found a recipe on the internet that seemed to closely resemble my mom's recipe for potato salad.
All of our relatives raved about my mom's potato salad. I didn't like it that much as a kid but as
I got older I liked it more and more. I tried it yesterday, you have to put it in the refrigerator overnight
for it to be any good. Today, to my amazement, it was excellent. I only slightly adjusted a few measurements.
I was most worried about getting the boiled potatoes just right. That's key.
For some reason I managed to find my way through the woods and hit everything just right.
It doesn't happen to me often in the kitchen. I wrote down everything including the way I prepared
the potatoes and how long I boiled them.. to the minute.
Sometimes even a blind pig finds an acorn.

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-3 21:51:38 |Display all floors
When your company is as rich as Coca-Cola, remember I am the first fan and should be granted some primitive shares out of your billion dollars.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-3 21:56:48 |Display all floors
Bingyangnoodles Post time: 2018-5-3 05:51
When your company is as rich as Coca-Cola, remember I am the first fan and should be granted some pr ...

You're anti-psychotic isn't working well. Which one has your doctor got you on?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-4 11:30:45 |Display all floors
Are you Eugenie Grandet or Le Pere Goriot?

The gold in your hand will become night soil very soon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-4 11:45:03 |Display all floors
Bingyangnoodles Post time: 2018-5-3 19:30
Are you Eugenie Grandet or Le Pere Goriot?

The gold in your hand will become night soil very soon.

You must be a ghost of either the little monkey or of corporal gay.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-5-6 16:44:48 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-6 21:11:26 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-5-6 00:44
So, my stepson who has mined pure gold in an obscure Chinese household, I would appreciate a fuller  ...

If you were my step father you would have mysteriously disappeared from the face of this earth a while back.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.