Visiting Banana Thief Beaten and His SUV Damaged on Threatening Farmers - Everyday life - Chinadaily Forum
Views: 6822|Replies: 25

Visiting Banana Thief Beaten and His SUV Damaged on Threatening Farmers [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-5-1 10:17:47 |Display all floors
Chinese social media spread the videos that a young man traveling with his own private SUV and believed to be from Heilongjiang Province of Northeastern China was beaten by local farmers of Qinzhou of Guangxi in South China after he got caught stealing many bananas from roadside and threatened to hit farmers with a baseball bar.

During the act, the young man also exposed his upper body which is covered with tatoo, a sign hinting that he is a triad member who likes to solve problems with violence.

Young, cool, powerful and violent as he looked, it turned out he was the one crying uncle facing with a crowd of old and middle-aged farmers armed with farming tools and his wife had to call help from local police and later the wife even posted long statement on social media to defend their criminal act, which has attracted a widespread of ridicule from web users.

On behalf of Guangxi people, I would say, you are welcome to visit our land, but if you want to make trouble here, you'd better have a look of history to learn soldiers of Guangxi were the ablest and strongest in fighting during the Anti-Japanese War, and that even the ace military units of Japanese did not have the courage to face Guangxi soldiers squarely.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-5-1 13:29:02 |Display all floors
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-1 14:21:46 |Display all floors
Banana looks like curved story that tastes bitter!
All of our writings should go with zero error!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2018-5-1 16:31:03 |Display all floors
The Farmers should have just shot the thieving ass wipe and slung him in the river, burying his SUV

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-1 17:57:58 |Display all floors
I read the news too.
The guy filled his boot with bananas.
Perhaps his wife needs this thing.
The tatooed guy is impotent as far as the banana is concerned.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-5-2 13:11:38 |Display all floors
That reminds me of a time when I first came to Guilin in Guangxi province about 10 years ago.
My wife and I were walking along a street and I stopped at a small fruit stand and was about
to break off a banana from a nice looking bunch when an old woman came charging out
from the darkness in the back of the shop. She was yelling and I backed off. My wife was
laughing and told me that she only wanted to sell her bananas in bunches.

Don't mess with bananas when you're in Guangxi.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-2 15:58:01 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-5-2 13:11
That reminds me of a time when I first came to Guilin in Guangxi province about 10 years ago.
My wif ...

Guilin is not a place where bananas can grow.

The Heilongjiang guy stole other's property and threatened to beat the owner when being caught red-handed, that was the most unacceptable to anybody with dignity.

I do not understand why there are so many Northeastern people in the south, perhaps they have received too much benefit from the government and think themselves superior to others.

Extending to old history, I want to be informed why the Northeastern Army with 300 thousand strong troops failed to shoot a bullet to the invaders and lost the large territory to Japan overnight.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.