Hello Chinese friends :) - Page 3 - Everyday life - Chinadaily Forum
Author: hithere

Hello Chinese friends :) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-5-30 07:40:38 |Display all floors
My friend's boss was very rude to him. And he said to his boss, "I hope we could have mutual respect."

He didn't worry he would be fired, because he helped his boss earn a lot of money. Once he left, it would be disaster for the company.

How you place yourself is exactly up to you.  If you think you're a slave, and you need a master, emperor, then you're a slave.

In this world, few people would help you for free, except for your parents.

Why do you need a so-called role model, instead of being a role model for other people?

Why do you need an emperor, instead of being emperor?

That's a very silly idea.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-30 07:45:04 |Display all floors
Pet Dogs are devoted to their owners, masters, emperors, because they give them bones.
Tigers don't, even if they are misfortunately caged.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-30 09:38:50 |Display all floors
Why do a tiny of people who live in palaces, have numerous slaves, rule the majority?
If an emperor doesn't exploit other people, would s/he be intereseted in being emperor?

Even a Buddha requests his followers to pay tribute and kowtow to him if you go to any temple. So is church. They cannot give you anything, but pipe hope, hot air - you're blessed, you will go to the heaven after you die.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-30 10:41:58 |Display all floors
People should liberate themselves mentally in the first place, then it is possible to win the equal footing with other people.

Being a dog, it always wants the favour from its patron, its owner, its emperor.

Being a tiger, it always wants to be the king.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-30 15:49:08 |Display all floors
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-5-30 10:41
People should liberate themselves mentally in the first place, then it is possible to win the equal  ...

I highly appreciate your endless attempts to refute the foreign guy, but you haven't got the gist of what he said. So apparently your efforts are futile, sorry but true. So wake up. By the way, according to the latest China's anti-graft rule, being a tiger or being a fly is to be thrown into prison.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-30 16:08:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by zhihu1 at 2018-5-30 16:32
GreenNanning Post time: 2018-5-30 15:49
I highly appreciate your endless attempts to refute the foreign guy, but you haven't got the gist ...

Don't stalk me everywhere.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.