Views: 108833|Replies: 25

US killed ZTE, China should kill Micron or Nvidia. If Huawei killed, then apple [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-4-27 02:38:38 |Display all floors
Just like tariff confrontation China countered US every move.
Now ZTE killed, then Micron or Nvidia needed to be killed , banning on the ground of security.

If US touch Huawei, apple will be killed.

China needs to counter US in attacking company just like tariff

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-27 02:52:15 |Display all floors
China must have courage to ban US chips even if hurting it's industry

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-5-10 22:27:04 |Display all floors
This post was edited by robert237 at 2018-5-10 06:28

When China becomes the leader in integrated circuit design and manufacturing will it starve the west
in this most important technology?
It has every right to after this fiasco.

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-10 23:18:31 |Display all floors
ZTE did it to itself, because it was caught red-handed engaging in trade that violates U.S. law.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-10 23:21:14 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Boston101 at 2018-5-10 23:21

Let the trade wars begin because China will run out of imposing tariffs on US products long before the US runs out of Chinese products to ban.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-5-10 23:31:10 |Display all floors
This post was edited by robert237 at 2018-5-10 07:48
Boston101 Post time: 2018-5-10 07:21
Let the trade wars begin because China will run out of imposing tariffs on US products long before t ...

And you still think the US can manufacture all the products it now imports from China?
When Americans wake up and realize they are being screwed both ways by the oligarchs... watch out!!!

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-10 23:47:35 |Display all floors
This post was edited by hithere at 2018-5-10 23:49

i'm sorry. I just saw the news. well, i guess friendship is out the window.

anyway, i agree. learn to be independent as much as possible. you do need to learn to rely on yourself as much as possible. ....well, if you can't buy US chips, then just make your own. there are reasons chinese companies don't want to use chinese chips. find out those reasons and fix them. that's it. you do need to be more friendly to the people. i do find that many online chinese are bullies and quite hostile.

if you don't like the americans, don't deal with them, that's it. there's no need to be hostile. if you want to stop trade with the US, go ahead. china is big enough, right? make china your own world.

we the common people, don't know the whole story. but in any relationship, it is never a good idea to rely on others too much.

good luck, whatever happens!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.