Water-sprinkling to pray for good fortune - Page 2 - Travel - Chinadaily Forum
Author: serenades

Water-sprinkling to pray for good fortune [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-4-18 21:27:07 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-4-18 21:31:21 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-18 05:27
Are you SURE the sprinkling is supposed to spread "good fortune" to the people? These people are not ...

I ran through a sprinkler before. Can you identify me?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-4-18 21:34:37 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-4-18 21:35:47 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-18 05:34
You probably got stuck in it.

You'd probably better let your fawning entourage take over. I think you're.. not lucid.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-18 21:57:14 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-19 10:19:18 |Display all floors
So special festival,it will be unforgetable experience if you take part in this kind of interesting culture.After i have finished the travel to Puket island,then i have alreardy fell in love with travel.Go outside to meeting different peopel,seeing beautiful scenery,experiencing local culture.All of them plant a seed in the bottom of my heart that i want to go on a journey.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-19 14:04:31 |Display all floors
One of the girls on the picture is very beautiful.

I travelled to Yangsuo, Guilin a few years ago, and then I headed for Elephant Trunk Hill. I also wanted to see the terraces too. As I almost reached at the foot of the hill whiched was walled from the outside, I was exhausted, and gave it up.

I like nameless rural areas without commercial stir of society.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.