American baseball in China online? - Q&A - Chinadaily Forum
Views: 8585|Replies: 7

American baseball in China online? [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-4-1 15:47:13 |Display all floors
This post was edited by robert237 at 2018-3-31 23:48

I know about and use tengxun, todou, youku, and sohu but do any of these or any other streaming video
service in China offer American baseball games online? I'm a Royals fan since I'm originally from Kansas City
but I'd even settle for watching a game between the Mariners and the Marlins if it came down to it.
Even the Phiilies and the Braves. I miss watcing baseball just that much.
The 2018 season is just about underway.

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-1 22:29:46 |Display all floors
It should be easy enough for a 10 year old.
So I called my brother in law, who has a 10 year old son, and I got to watch the
2016 Korean series. A well played game.
Maybe when baseball season starts in the US the 10 year old can figure that out too.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-25 11:36:29 |Display all floors
It was either LeTV or PPTV that streamed every match from MLB live in China last season or season before - I forget which.

But from this season forward Tencent made a deal with MLB to cover the season on their media. You can probably find more here:

http://sports.qq.com/MLB/index.htm

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-25 15:21:26 |Display all floors
Kansas City, eh? I was a huge fan of the K.C. Chiefs and Kings when they were there. It’s been quite a while though.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-26 12:27:13 |Display all floors
Detroit Tigers fan...
You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows. — Bob Dylan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-26 12:30:39 |Display all floors
Jaaja Post time: 2018-4-24 19:36
It was either LeTV or PPTV that streamed every match from MLB live in China last season or season be ...

I'll check it out.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-26 12:31:45 |Display all floors
This post was edited by robert237 at 2018-4-25 20:36
Chengking Post time: 2018-4-24 23:21
Kansas City, eh? I was a huge fan of the K.C. Chiefs and Kings when they were there. It’s been quit ...

Well being a fan of small market teams isn't always fun but at least it makes it sweeter when then do win it all.
I remember when the A's were a KC team. They were basically a farm team for the NY Yankees.
And they were lousy until they moved to Oakland. Then they won three world series in a row shortly afterward.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.