How to treat chinese poems? - Page 39 - China Watch - Chinadaily Forum
Author: SEARU

How to treat chinese poems?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-5-4 15:50:34 |Display all floors
Ancient poems are special form of art in literature which were written in unusual speaking way. It is not easy for us to fully understand their true meaning without the concrete background. ------------It was funny that friends had different explainings to my ‘poem’ that was similar to the different descriptions to the same Chinese painting drawn by writing-brush!

Children should be taught to use accurate words to describe things around and frankly tell out their mind. We should not tell a dim story in unclear words. ---------------I belive that Chinese teachers have done so to ‘fool’  children plus themselves for a long time without notice!

How sad the reality is!
All of our writings should go with zero error!

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-5-7 18:22:58 |Display all floors
CeciliaThirsty Post time: 2018-5-7 01:32
I'm in love
With a married man
Call me 'romantic' or 'creative'

So why don't you let the married man plug you
And be done with it all.
We do not care if you're a western propagandist
But you're idea of poetry is less than vomit.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-7 20:06:10 |Display all floors
CeciliaThirsty Post time: 2018-5-7 02:29
Why don't you ask our main character Ceciliazhang for her response & feedback?  I hate to date wit ...

So you just write lousy poems to fantasize about it.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-7 21:31:40 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-5-7 20:06
So you just write lousy poems to fantasize about it.

Poem is graceful business that should teach you something or bring you some beautiful imagination!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-7 21:51:40 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2018-5-7 05:31
Poem is graceful business that should teach you something or bring you some beautiful imagination!

But try to tell the "newcomer" that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-8 06:30:31 |Display all floors
CeciliaThirsty Post time: 2018-5-7 23:56
As an enthusiastic English blogger, please display your talent by writing some graceful & beautifu ...

About two years ago, I posted one English poem titled 《China dream》for which I received seven flowers as prize from blog-friends that could prove how I love poem-writing although it may not be as wonderful as you expect!
It is said the ancient poems for the Tang-dynasty were the best in Chinese history which are difficult to modern human for overtake! --------------I also believe that producing-a-poem needs special mindset in which condition you words would flow out in a magic way that may surprise yourself!

By the way, no need to run after great piece of poem, just pay enough attention to our own words and action and try to let them go like music which also as poem!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-8 10:12:50 |Display all floors
CeciliaThirsty Post time: 2018-5-8 09:49
I have contributed about 10 lousy poems  in your thread while you only write one poem during one ye ...

Poem is high-level form of literature which requires strict construction and appearance sounding like music! As science-student, it is enough for Searu if he could write something in oral words. Occasionally I might produce some essay in deep feeling with few unusual sentences and I would call it ‘poem’!---------Don't laugh at me since the CD forum is a world-stage at last where countless readers are watching us!

No real touching of the heart, no peom!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.