Tibet water to Xinjiang project will create 20 Trillion economy, enough to - Page 2 - Chinese Economy - Chinadaily Forum
Author: tenderloin

Tibet water to Xinjiang project will create 20 Trillion economy, enough to [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-4-4 03:32:39 |Display all floors
This is the most important project that help China to cushion against the problem domestically when fighting against US in a trade war.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-7 01:38:39 |Display all floors
With this project, no need to trade with US anymore!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-21 12:25:28 |Display all floors
Keep Tibet's glazier. Its more costly to destroy a beautiful nature. That itself is more valuable than hundreds of trillion of USD.

Even without the Tibet water, Xinjiang can find ways to build USD 30 Trillion economy over a landscape covering about 10countries hosting about 200 million people. The water needs creativity and its best coming from the Black Sea-Caspian Sea or Russia. Build a canal to connect the Black Sea with the Caspian Sea and stretch this to Xinjiang. Of course the ecology needs to support this project. Mechanical designs alone may be tough. The Central Asian Steppe is itself a massive economic connection. Then draw water from Russia too. Surely Russia would want to participate and its good to have it inside. Once Russia is in, Iran would want a piece of action too and think how to reach Persian Gulf.

Once the people and cultural connections and bondage are strong, everything is possible. Why rush? Plan and execute at a leisure pace. Let the people form the bondage. This is the most important part. Once the people binds, even without the government, the connectivity will form by itself. Of course US will feed the extremists and deploy them to spoil things. This threat needs complete comprehensive annihilation. Good to start with Australia first. Philippines and Indonesia should think how to acquire the entire Australia over. After all Australia is controlling them on US' behalf.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-9 06:29:06 |Display all floors
This post was edited by tenderloin at 2018-5-9 06:29

+1
This is more than ever the most important project China can have
especially China and US decoupling and exiting each other's market.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-9 19:12:14 |Display all floors
This post was edited by hithere at 2018-5-9 19:14

tenderloin,

I'm just curious, what part of China are you from?

Honestly, I don't think Xinjiang can replace the USA....but can't we all co-exist on this planet together?

What's the point of being the number 1 economy? Is it to be the most powerful, so you can boss everyone around? Number 1 economy is useless, because you have to look at your weakest link. Your chain is only as strong as your weakest link. It's not about money. It's about happiness. Chinese people need to learn how to be happy. It's not about face. Until you figure out that real happiness comes from within, and is independent of everything else outside of you, you will continue to search.

I actually like you, though I don't agree with your ideas. I think you are somewhat cute. I also want to see a prosperous China, but a prosperous and friendly China, and not one to bully or take advantage of anyone else. Who cares what kind of a leader the USA is. ...But I hope that Chinese people can find the right place to put their hearts.

This earth has gotten unseen energies, and you will always have undeveloped parts of the world, those are where there are no energies to build anything...no matter how hard you try, it won't work. You see why some cities are so prosperous and others aren't? It's because of energies focused in the prosperous areas. They are not scattered evenly around.

The USA has got really a lot good white people in its population, with ideas different from Asians.. I wish you would try to befriend them. You would learn a lot about life. ...Asians are better in some areas, but in other areas, you can learn a lot from the caucasians. We should all try to be friends and live peacefully with one another, and stop destroying our planet.

Even without this project, you don't *need* to trade with the US. But don't you know, Chinese people do business with everyone.

Take care, and chill. You are cute because you are so hyped up.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-5-9 22:26:32 |Display all floors
This post was edited by robert237 at 2018-5-9 06:27
tenderloin Post time: 2018-5-8 14:29
+1
This is more than ever the most important project China can have
especially China and US decoupl ...

We have another western propagandist "newcomer" sponsored by the NED here.

The USA builds the Keystone crude oil pipeline across mid American and the newcomer complains about a water project in China?

Hey newcomer, I have news for you. The Chinese are just as happy as people in the west:
even white people as you point out in your racist and ignorant comments.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-5-9 22:36:02 |Display all floors
Motika Post time: 2018-3-12 06:29
interesting but with out the glaciers no water

The largest river in the USA, in terms of volume of water, is the Ohio River.
Where are all those glaciers in the eastern USA?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.