Views: 1539|Replies: 6

The past 5 years: China's global leadership - Opinion - Chinadaily.com.cn [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-2-10 09:20:19 |Display all floors
In taking the China Daily survey, acknowledging China's greatest accomplishments over the past 5 years, I'm reminded of what I believe is China's greatest accomplishment. Especially as I see so many things in West unraveling and regressing, China has stepped up as the global leader for the world. China's greatest accomplishment is the global example of true leadership that it is showing, to the wo ...

--------Click here for more information--------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-10 09:20:25 |Display all floors
Now if the USA would learn from President Xi about leadership and peace then that would be great for the world.But NO President Trump is hurting relationships with China and other countries. Sad to say I am happy to have left the USA to live in China for the rest of my life. I have more freedoms and live safer in China they I could ever live in the sorry USA.USA has more hate and racism then they had in the 50's and 60's/Way to go China.Chinese have a better life now and the greatest leader in the world today. Plus China promotes peace.Not like the USA that promotes hate and discord.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-2-10 16:22:31 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-2-10 17:22:23 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-2-10 00:22
China a leader? You need to prove that through practice and get the feedback from those who allow  ...

""unholy means""

When is your next redneck sermon?

And nobody bullies like the west. Particularly the US.

Ease up a bit with your western propaganda before you blow a fuse.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-2-10 22:07:14 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-2-10 22:11:00 |Display all floors
This post was edited by robert237 at 2018-2-10 06:11
seneca Post time: 2018-2-10 06:07
Have you had your lasagne yet in Guilin, Roberto? Buon appetite if you get one!

Not yet. I'm going to have to buy a pasta roller.
Then I can make tortillas too.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.