Wrong? British PM holds Fu upside down - Page 2 - China & World - Chinadaily Forum
Author: ceciliazhang

Wrong? British PM holds Fu upside down [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-2-7 23:44:24 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-8 03:02:33 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2018-2-7 23:32
...stupid Chinese culture...

at lest they have some culture, look at Australia and look your self ...

I am Norman not Australian. I don't care about Australia or meat pies, football kangaroos and Holden cars. And I am smart as hell matey.

I would not be offended if a Chinese did not care about Norman culture. Why would I?

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-8 03:13:54 |Display all floors

You think I care about Australia? It doesn't care about me you know. I would nuke it tomorrow. I hate Australians. Hate them.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-8 06:25:44 |Display all floors

Think of it this way - would you Chinese get angry with, or embarrassed by a cat if it brought you a dead bird? The woman is making an effort isn't she? Her intentions are good. That's all I mean.

If someone doesn't speak perfect English or know the ins and outs of every detail of Chinese culture they are not trying to offend you Chinese - but a lot if you act as though they are.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-9 16:31:08 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2018-2-7 18:37
Most westerners don't care about your stupid Chinese culture - we are not Chinese so why would we? H ...

take your medicine on time.we  know you may suffer from rabies or Schizophrenia . so why dont you play alone.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-2-9 17:16:53 |Display all floors
I bet the little girl with the scissors would know which way was up with English characters.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-9 21:10:19 |Display all floors
ddlee9696996969 Post time: 2018-2-9 16:31
take your medicine on time.we  know you may suffer from rabies or Schizophrenia . so why dont you  ...

Cairns Taipan's just defeated the Perth Wildcats in Perth you guys. It was fantastic. Taipan's got up by about 16 in the third only for Wildcats to claw it back and take the lead with about three minutes remaining in the fourth. Crowd was all excited thinking Wildcats would win. But they didn't. Can Gliddon hit a massive clutch three to take back lead with about one minute left and then Wildcats choked from there. So close for Wildcats. Would have been an easier loss to take if they had not gotten so close. Taipan's are out of playoff race for NBL Final Four so all they really have to play for is a spoiler role. Wildcats could have moved into second position on NBL ladder with a win which would have been good for them with just a few games remaining but instead they sink to fourth position and it is looking as though they will not get home court advantage in the NBL playoffs. I loved it.

And me being the AntiChrist does not mean that I have rabies or schizophrenia. I am.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.