China ushers world into cashless payment era - Page 2 - China Watch - Chinadaily Forum
Author: zaq

China ushers world into cashless payment era [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-6 20:23:46 |Display all floors
God I hate Chinese people.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-6 20:26:27 |Display all floors
This post was edited by HailChina! at 2018-2-6 20:32

What will happen is we get a chip in forehead or hand. A chip like in a key card. Tap and go. No phones. So bad luck China - this idea is a loser. Go back to India with your stupid phone obsession! Pathetic third world inferiority complex carrying Chinese. You make me sick! Chinese and their stupid phones.
LOOK EVERYBODY! I HAVE A SMARTPHONE! IM NOT THIRD WORLD NOW! Yes you are. That's why you need a smartphone.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-6 20:27:24 |Display all floors
You Chinese like phones so much - let's put phones in your Chinese heads. We will implant the internet in your brains! His about that?

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-6 20:46:08 |Display all floors
I was in McDonald's tonight after work buying some food. With cash. And manager takes my order and he also has a handless - I don't know what they are called - he is also taking orders from drive through or something with headset and while he is telling me my order is ready and trying to give me a polite goodbye he apologizes because someone is talking in his ear. It will be like that when we put phones in your Chinese heads. A phone in your brain. You will be able to make calls with it and pay for things. Even use internet. If technology is not ready yet then I say why? Why not? If these imbeciles of Silicon Valley or whatever Chinese version is can't put a phone in our brains yet then why? What exactly is the hold up? But this can be done! The tech does exist. And we can out it right in your brain tomorrow is we could manufacture the tech fast enough. So what is the hold up? The hold up is cowardly 'elite' that cannot agree who will control and are so scared and cowardly that they do everything at a snails pace. It takes an age to bring in a new age with these imbeciles. All it will actually take is seven short years. The Great Tribulation. It is starting very soon. So this kind of nonsense is a big waste of time.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-6 20:46:35 |Display all floors
Phones in your heads China. Smart ones! Get excited.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.