Pregnant runner photo sparks controversy - Page 3 - China Watch - Chinadaily Forum
Author: ceciliazhang

Pregnant runner photo sparks controversy [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-2-7 16:06:50 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-2-7 06:22
You are a diehard fossilised Chinese chauvinist who thinks women are birthing robots and the fruit ...

Sir, I very much doubt your ability of reading comprehension, though most probably you might have made your reply without reading at all.
I might have mentioned a few words about the would-be babe in the stomach of that woman, but my focus is not about woman's right or birth control, but that she (a woman, not a mother) should not have run in such a manner if what she really wanted was to do workout. Please note that along with her there were two or three kids on her side.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-2-7 16:14:11 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-7 18:54:26 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-2-5 21:51
Your wife was right.
I've spent almost all my life in the west and never once saw a pregnant woman ...

But I see them here in China every day

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-9 17:08:58 |Display all floors
I don‘t think this post is a good one since that would mislead ladies to wrong direction on physical training!------------One of my remote relatives got pregnant but she still acted as man who  often rode motorbike! That time she felt stomach-ache as she got off the machine and soon was sent to hospital where the doctor offered her emergent operation and told her she would possibly miss the chance to have a child forever! ------------Now twenty years have passed the couple live alone without next generation!  

What a pity!  
All of our writings should go with zero error!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.