If California Secedes, the Caucasian Nationalists Win - Page 3 - China & World - Chinadaily Forum
Author: CalExit

If California Secedes, the Caucasian Nationalists Win [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-2-8 21:51:42 |Display all floors

California's East West Divide...

This post was edited by cestmoi at 2018-2-8 21:58
sfphoto Post time: 2018-2-8 06:38
Your view of US rednecks is too sanguine. California as an independent country will be far richer an ...

Me?
Sanguine about the US?
Must have been something I said.

Addendum
In my previous post, I gave the impression of a socio-economic divide between North and South California. That was the case. The rich-poor divide is now along an East-West axis, with much poorer n mostly Hispanics living inland.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-8 22:03:51 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2018-2-8 15:19
Without California, the USA will turn into a Third World country full of stupid rednecks.

Hispanics have their fair share of bad sorts.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-8 22:13:40 |Display all floors
California has the option to secede or not. Does Tibet, Xinjiang, or any other province have that option? NO they don't and the government will resort to violence to ensure it doesn't happen.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-2-8 22:31:53 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2018-2-8 06:13
California has the option to secede or not. Does Tibet, Xinjiang, or any other province have that op ...

Do you think the other 49 states and the Oligarchy of America would stand quietly by if California decided to become independent of the OA? What is that you're smoking again?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-9 00:23:43 |Display all floors
California secedes
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-9 00:59:27 |Display all floors
cestmoi Post time: 2018-2-8 21:51
Me?
Sanguine about the US?
Must have been something I said.

Not you. The OP.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-9 02:11:41 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-2-8 22:31
Do you think the other 49 states and the Oligarchy of America would stand quietly by if California ...

You trying to predict the future? You are no bloody clairvoyant. In the States the laws are enforced. If they want to leave, they will leave. No other state will prevent them.

After living and working in China, I noticed quite of few laws are ever enforced (except if it impacts the government).

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.