China new stealth Bomber H20 will debut in 2018!! - Military Affairs - Chinadaily Forum
Views: 31621|Replies: 6

China new stealth Bomber H20 will debut in 2018!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-1-31 06:43:12 |Display all floors
H20 utilizes same architecture as the B2 bomber.

Uses 4 WS10B domestic jet engines.

Will debut in 2018!  Will be the highlight of the year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-31 17:03:36 |Display all floors
China-bashers  will say it's a copy...

Look, it got wheels to take off and land,  just a copy of the the B-2 Spirit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-1 04:52:49 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2018-1-31 17:03

Look, it got wheels to take off and land,  just a copy of t ...

Weapons are useless in the hands of cowards.  You can give China any weapon, but they have coward genes and would freeze in terror against any enemy.  This is the whole point.  China's coward genes will always make them yield to an enemy, like China did with Ghengas Khan, Taiwan, Japan, and South Korea.  

China is just a big bluff.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-1 04:53:19 |Display all floors
Weapons are useless in the hands of cowards.  You can give China any weapon, but they have coward genes and would freeze in terror against any enemy.  This is the whole point.  China's coward genes will always make them yield to an enemy, like China did with Ghengas Khan, Taiwan, Japan, and South Korea.  

China is just a big bluff.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-2 17:40:24 |Display all floors
This post was edited by edisonone at 2018-2-2 01:43
emanreus Post time: 2018-1-31 01:03

Look, it got wheels to take off and land,  just a copy of t ...

ReH-20:

I doubt if B-20 is going to take after the B-2 as speculated. We must keep in mind that, the variable given by those in the know, is that super-cruise and continental-reach are the overriding prerequisites for this platform and B-2 platforms just doesn't fit the profile for such airframes.

B-2, or even B-3'ish configures are purely subsonic or borderline supersonic airframes. These short comings or negativities are downsides tied to stealth airframes such as the F-117 and the B-2. Such configurations ( i.e., B-2 and F-117 ) just ain't aerodynamically efficient enough to take on supersonic speeds hence does not conform to the  notion or report that H-20 super-cruises.

China will come up with its own version of the F-117/B-2 however but, that, my opinion, is yet another Skunkworks program in the works China has yet made public so hang on to your hats folks cos China's B-2 will likely take on a 6th generation gist and configure so let's not be shocked when fhat it us.

My speculation: H-20 『WILL NOT』take after any Russian or American designs or gists. More rather, it will be something uniquely Chinese or something that comes with a Jet-eye'ish/Darth Vader'ish theme. It'll be a platform with performances that maxes out at 『Mach 2.5 at dash』and 『super-cruises at between Mach 1.5 and Mach 1.8 as reported by those in the know』and stealth to boot...

"It will likely be something of the Black Jack or Lancer gist and classification rather than the B-2 gist and classification."

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-3 11:59:53 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2018-2-2 17:40
ReH-20:

I doubt if B-20 is going to take after the B-2 as speculated. We must keep in mind that, t ...

Mach 2.5 or subsonic, speed is  not a game changer for such a big bomber. If you tell me: H20 can hold mach 5, well, I will aplaud...but yankees are already working on 6gen fighters, sr72 already flying, European will work on 6 gen fighter too, and Antares projet neutrinos detecting detector  will make obsolete nuclear submarine in 20 years....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-4 15:53:21 |Display all floors
yasawakic Post time: 2018-2-2 19:59
Mach 2.5 or subsonic, speed is  not a game changer for such a big bomber. If you tell me: H20 can  ...

Day 2 now and my response to you still haven't surfaced so what's the use. I'm actually having more fun in aTime than I am, frustratingly having here in the CD board.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.