Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-1 21:30:48 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-1 22:16:26 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2018-2-1 21:29
....pay me so much to clean because its a pretty easy job.....

you must be a toilet cleaners, do  ...

Yes I clean toilets and I am shocked that they pay me so much to do it. I have worked in long daycare and changed babies nappies for less.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-1 22:16:44 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2018-2-1 21:30
we know that... balabala

What do you know?

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-1 23:37:53 |Display all floors
we know that... balabala

When I was a kid one of my friends fathers would ask me what I know every time I saw him. He would say - What do you know? I always hated the question. How are you supposed to answer a question like that? I used to always say - Not much.

But nowadays when I get someone asking me - What do you know I say - Not enough. People seem surprised to hear that you know. I am thinking about switching it up and answering - Too much. What do you think?

And you guys know I am hilarious? I'm not so sure you guys comprehend just how funny I am you know.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-1 23:45:32 |Display all floors
This post was edited by HailChina! at 2018-2-1 23:48
we know that... balabala

Mostly I clean a highschool. Consider a teacher - they earn about 60k. I make about 40k. I do not have to make up lesson plans or make tests in my spare time. And like I say my job is very easy - I do seven hours a day at highschool in split shifts of three and four hours. I did a shift this afternoon and I'm basically finished already so I go in for four hours in the morning to clean a few bathrooms and mop a few floors and that is it. Nobody is there to bother me. Its fantastic. Then an hour before I leave I sweep/blowvac a bit outside as students arrive and then I go home. Its so easy. I also clean an office a few times a week for 2.5 hr shifts and I can finish that in about an hour. So I have entire day free you know. I could easily take another easy cleaning job and raise my annual pay to 60k and still be doing a lot less than a teacher that had to go to uni for four years and pay for it.

And cleaning a toilet is a hell of a lot easier than repairing a split rim tyre. Less dangerous too.
I feel bad for highschool teachers.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-2 00:31:33 |Display all floors
we know that... balabala

And since I work at highschool I get school holidays off and they still pay me. I get more holidays than most people. This job is awesome.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.