What would a world without “made in China” look like? - Page 5 - China & World - Chinadaily Forum
Author: ceciliazhang

What would a world without “made in China” look like?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-1-27 14:09:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-1-27 14:10
seneca Post time: 2018-1-26 23:19
Robert, you are a loser Sorry but your points are negative - you hae lost this discussion again!

"I think if China claims it can produce goods as high-quality as those made in the West then I want to take China by its promise and buy there. Unfortunately, China makes promises and it breaks promises."

China does not cater to the needs of  bitchy foreigners like you!  It has built quality homes for millions of its people, especially those who were previously living in rundown village homes, and no one is complaining, except YOU!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-28 09:03:36 |Display all floors
I find it humorous that someone would mention Lenovo as some example of Chinese quality.  I have owned and built dozens of PCs over the years and never experienced more issues than with the three Lenovo machines I have had the displeasure of using.

They are terrible.  Period.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-1-28 09:56:33 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-1-28 10:45:01 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-28 11:15:58 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sfphoto at 2018-1-28 13:27
pnp Post time: 2018-1-27 14:09
"I think if China claims it can produce goods as high-quality as those made in the West then I want ...

Huawei has already surpassed Apple as the number two smartphone brand in the world. Huawei is also ranked with Ericsson as the top two vendors of 4G/5G telecommunications equipment and with Cisco as the top two vendors of data networking equipment. That’s why the US government is banning Huawei in order to protect Apple and Cisco, both of which have lost market share to Huawei outside the USA.

As for housing, most private flats are sold as concrete shells to be finished by the buyer who would then have full control over the quality and cost.. It’s the responsibility of the buyer not the developer to hire and manage the contractors building out the concrete shell into a finished flat.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-28 12:32:12 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-28 12:47:24 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.