Author: pnp

Disgusting Behavior of Returned Chinese Immigrant   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-1-20 12:24:42 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-1-19 15:18
Finally you do seem to understand and agree with someone equipped with common sense. When will you ...

'When will your mummy buy you a jar of common sense vitamin tablets?'

You are the one who need a huge jar of commonsense tablets; you keep mixing up what Confucius taught with queue jumping!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-1-20 12:27:58 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-1-20 12:33:50 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-20 12:34:36 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2018-1-20 09:14
Yes, but only if the situation warrants it. There is another saying along those same lines (Anyo ...

'Don't forget also, that 'communal good' often refers to communist "communes", where everyone lived and worked together, and, as the theory puts it, everything is done for the "communal good"

You have defined the communal good concept in a very narrow sense, as you see it in China.
Don't forget there are other countries which embrace Confucianism, such as Singapore, where  'communal good' is practised widely in government policies and law; it expects citizens to forego their individual rights for the good of society!  And people there generally accept it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-20 12:38:45 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-1-20 12:33
Austin thinks our tiffs can easily be resolved - just hug me and I will hug you...

I don't know why he is so concerned with that.  I think I can easily handle any tough situation whether from seneca or from another equally verbally abusive one!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-20 12:44:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-1-20 12:46
seneca Post time: 2018-1-20 12:04
Really? Do you think Cmknight agrees with much of what you have been saying here? I am not so sure ...

'Here is what: they lack civic virtues. They are self-centered. They have been this ever since they were born IN CHINA.'

A  grain of truth there!  Finally, you made a sensible comment!But the possession of a green card accentuate their problem!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-20 12:57:18 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-1-20 13:21
yasawakic Post time: 2018-1-18 19:36
Another bullsht article

'but I think she believe on China, potents do what they want and doesnt care of the law..'

I think otherwise; the hundreds of passengers at the airport then were seen happily going through the security check, except her, and she kept demanding her rights not to be checked, saying she had returned from overseas.  It is plain simple to understand that her stint in the West has altered her mentality to one of ' my rights' all the time!  It is no coincidence that of all the passengers there, she, the only one who claims to have returned from abroad, happens to be the only one who gives trouble!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.