Author: pnp

Disgusting Behavior of Returned Chinese Immigrant   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-1-19 11:52:36 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-1-18 16:00
Another anti-Chinese rant by our resident China basher PNP...

Say whatever you like, anyone can see through your deception, twisting my opinion on this returned immigrant into 'anti-Chinese'!  
Shame on you!   Read!  I did say that all her compatriots went through the security check, so how can that be anti-Chinese?  At most, it is anti  those arrogant immigrants who possess  greencards, thinking that a greencard puts them one notch above their compatriots, and above China's laws!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-19 11:59:03 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-1-20 12:01
yasawakic Post time: 2018-1-18 19:36
Another bullsht article

'ALSO, I would be grateful to the one here on cd who will explain me what is "western"

No need to blow your top!  Politicians, journalists, etc always make a distinction between Western society and culture vs Eastern ones!  I don't have to educate you on that, and no wish to be dragged into defining which country is West and which is East; suffice it to say that it is generally accepted that there is such a thing as a Western and an Eastern culture etc!Go ask any sociologist, he will tell you that the Western culture emphasises the rights of the individual, much more so than in the Eastern Confucian culture!  It is my opinion that this woman picked that up after spending some time in the West!  And please, this is not propaganda stuff; it is my honest opinion, nothing to do with spreading propaganda on behalf of the State; I am not beholden to anyone!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-1-19 12:14:20 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-19 12:33:47 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-1-19 12:14
As if YOU had any real life "contact" with real existing people in the world... Anyone can see tha ...

' in the South China Morning Post she was described as a Chinese who pretended to be a "foreigner".

I haven't read the SCMP, yes, that confirms my belief; that some Chinese who have lived abroad for some time, think they are 'foreigners' , discard their Confucian ethics, and adopt the fight for their rights mentality!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-1-19 12:48:05 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-19 12:50:42 |Display all floors
Another example of a violent woman to update my thread, 'Violent Women'!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-19 12:52:42 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.