Author: kindman38

Where to find the most beautiful women to date [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-10-19 15:41:44 |Display all floors
jie448 Post time: 2018-10-19 15:15
Columbia University is a best place to find  a girl both have great talent , perfect body and beauti ...

My Facebook keeps giving me friend suggestions that are hot young uni students that attended Geelong Grammar for some reason. Girls that attended Geelong Grammar are ridiculous.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-19 16:53:39 |Display all floors
the billionaire Liu qiangdong's wife once studied in that University is a famous beauty in China. maybe you donot know that. so i guess that University is a place to find true lover for the rich and handsome single man

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-20 12:55:07 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2018-3-26 07:16
The most beautiful females are in Perth. But I don't think you can buy one.  Not on a 'singles tour' ...

Fat

The majority of Anglo Saxon chicks today are fat. And many are lesbian. Some are both fat and lesbian. Lots have short hair which is horrible.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-10-20 14:02:49 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2018-10-20 12:55
Fat

The majority of Anglo Saxon chicks today are fat. And many are lesbian. Some are both fat and ...

Well there was a teenage schoolgirl in year 12 last year at the highschool I work at as a cleaner and she had a crew cut and it was actually kind of hot in my opinion. This girl was hot as hell and would have been hot with long hair anyway and maybe that is why she was able to pull the short haircut off but there was something really hot about her having a haircut like that. I used to see that girl every day and it was nice. I miss her a lot actually now that she has finished school and gone away to uni. She wasn't fat at all - she had a perfect body. I don't know if she was a lesbian or not but I don't think so. Bi maybe. She used always smile at me.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-10-20 14:14:59 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2018-10-20 12:55
Fat

The majority of Anglo Saxon chicks today are fat. And many are lesbian. Some are both fat and ...

God I miss that girl. And her best friend was an angel. The one with the crew cut always wore a very short school dress - even in winter when it was freezing - but her best friend would wear a long skirt and thick blue stockings underneath in the winter. And she wouldn't bring a bag - she would carry her books in front of her. The best friend used to always say good morning to me. God I miss those two. They were such nice girls.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-21 12:20:28 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2018-10-20 14:02
Well there was a teenage schoolgirl in year 12 last year at the highschool I work at as a cleaner  ...

Short hair

Short hair on a chick is desexing. They should at least wear head scarves to cover their horrible bare heads. I hate the bansksters for using their propaganda mills to popularize this scourge. It is nothing new. Hungarian nationalist Cecile de Tormay described the phenomenon during the short lived 1918 Hungarian revolution.
9/11 was an inside job.
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-21 12:21:16 |Display all floors
Even this pathetic thread is monitored.
9/11 was an inside job.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.