Author: ceciliazhang

Should there be tougher laws against child abuse?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-11-25 16:41:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2017-11-25 16:43
seneca Post time: 2017-11-25 15:50
What is "crzy"???

I think involving the media is the same as trying to kill a mosquito with an ...

"I am sure the kindergarten staff had the best interests of the children on their mind ..."

You are completely out of touch; there number of cases involving teachers abusing kids are on the rise and the police had in fact in other cases taken the teachers in and charged them based on proven facts!  It's a pity you try to trivialise this matter for whatever reasons best known to yourself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-25 22:59:18 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Liononthehunt at 2017-11-26 00:09

It is sad that it is almost an everyday occurrence that news reports just bring to light sexual abuse against minors in the US, and those are usually the ones the media thinks are newsworthy, i.e. female teachers targeting teenage boys. No doubt, a large number of cases where male teachers were involved just went unreported.

In India, and South Africa where rape has been so rampant, they are called the capital of rape of the world where the young kids, female and male,  are especially vulnerable in those countries to the crime that will leave a life-long trauma in their psyche.

How to protect our children from the predators, how to ensure a happy, healthy childhood for them? Countries have to join hands in researching, exploring, and designing effective mechanisms and procedures for that.

Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-25 23:18:31 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2017-11-25 23:08
senca .. you are a just a full I-diot

This is a well known fact.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-26 12:33:28 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-11-25 21:34
For someone who hates children you sure look like a person with bipolar disorientation.

Desist from your bad mouthing, I don't hate children, I have children too, and that's why those kids needed protection from their teachers.
Just to update you, after thorough investigation, the police has arrested a teacher involved in this case, so pls don't try to trivialise the matter, it's a police case, not just an empty parent complaint.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-26 12:37:00 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2017-11-27 12:37
raton Post time: 2017-11-25 23:19
Poor senile seneca he is missing the “health checks” at school by a “grandpa doctor” and “unc ...

He is infertile, doesn't have children, that's why he doesn't have any compassion for those abused kids!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-26 13:21:24 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Liononthehunt at 2017-11-26 13:24
raton Post time: 2017-11-26 13:02
I know it from a good authority , Seneca is very old , a natural liar and a BS artist,  alcoholic  ...

The facts about him perfectly fit the mold of a pathetic, shameless figure. But he deserves all the hardship, and I have no compassion for him in the least.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-26 13:26:48 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2017-11-26 13:02
I know it from a good authority , Seneca is very old , a natural liar and a BS artist,  alcoholic  ...

The facts about him perfectly fit the mold of a pathetic, shameless figure, but he deserves all the hardship, and I have no compassion for him in the least.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.