My Prediction about the Future of the East - Page 12 - China & World - Chinadaily Forum
Author: _Pecker_

My Prediction about the Future of the East   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-2-6 15:43:20 |Display all floors
Liononthehunt Post time: 2018-1-22 15:32
You can't even conquer Cuba that is so small and just sits next to you ..

They got the means to take Cuba, AND none of them Western Good doers would blink an eye...

However, they need Guantanamo Bay as an United States military prison located within Guantanamo Bay Naval Base in Cuba.

Whatever they (United States military) do there, US law can never touch them

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-2 18:14:19 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2018-2-6 15:43
They got the means to take Cuba, AND none of them Western Good doers would blink an eye...

Howev ...

Yup: Cuba would take one hour for West's military to defeat.

I don't know the conspiracy for why we are not invading Cuba.  Maybe because of what you said.  I think we should just do it: we can spare an hour, no problem.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-4 01:34:28 |Display all floors
X_Gold_X Post time: 2018-3-2 18:14
Yup: Cuba would take one hour for West's military to defeat.

I don't know the conspiracy for why ...

Then do it right away, instead of waiting more than half a century.
And I know you won't, you guys don't have the guts.
Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-22 10:03:06 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2018-2-6 15:43

Howev ...

Cuba will soon be invaded and made the 51st of America.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-26 20:11:58 |Display all floors
Oxer Post time: 2017-12-10 01:13
In actuality, Israel already owns China's King.  The King does whatever Israel tells him to do.  

You stupid naive fool.  When there are not enough goyim, who will be your customer and buy your product that make you rich.  Go back to school to study.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-12 23:50:59 |Display all floors
China is a disciplined society, lead by expert, educated people.

The US government is an incoherent mess, all working against each other, with an unbalanced loon as president.    The population is so badly educated, many can't understand whatever information is available.

::::::::: Do you agree ?  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-13 01:46:37 |Display all floors
bushier Post time: 2018-5-12 23:50
China is a disciplined society, lead by expert, educated people.

The US government is an incoherent ...

The Americans are not as stupid as you would like to believe. They don't know geography or history but anyone can be made to recite facts, and even false facts. Such "facts" are not important to know. The Europeans like to make fun of them because of jealousy. Your reason is probably the same.

Many people are stupid. They think being able to recite "facts" equates to intelligence, and then they laugh at those who don't know. Actually they are the stupid ones, not the ones they laugh at.

The Americans as a group at least used to be quite wise. They know a lot about how to live life well. They know about kindness and happiness. They are not stupid. If they were stupid, they wouldn't know how to create a happy life, but they do, and much better than other places in the world.

You still have a lot to learn.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.