Author: ceciliazhang

China has one of the lowest murder rates in the world   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-9-23 13:21:30 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2017-9-22 16:51
Ok good work, but I would like to see a bigger effort in tackling unhygienic restaurants in the coun ...

And just in case you are not aware, or not observant enough,  many chefs of famous restaurants in shopping malls go into the toilet, do their budiness and walk out without even washing their hands!
And many fthese restaurants are so populsr that ustomers have to take queue numbers and wait in line for their numbers to be called!  I have stopped eating out!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-23 13:29:06 |Display all floors
Jaaja Post time: 2017-9-22 22:06
I am currently in position to witness how effective Chinese are at killing themselves and others wit ...

China's No Smoking law is a big joke!  Smokers just ignore it with impunity.  They can be sern smoking ight besidnosmoking signs,in public places, especially public toilets, nd there is no enforcemnt.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2017-9-23 14:53:32 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2017-9-23 13:21
And just in case you are not aware, or not observant enough,  many chefs of famous restaurants in  ...

Because it does not bother most local diners..
Macdonalds or kfc are probably the safest in terms of hygiene. They wear plastic gloves when preparing the burgers, although both have had fines for using out of date burgers. Its better to eat at restaurants where you can see the chefs making the food
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-9-23 15:06:14 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-9-23 15:08:30 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-23 16:08:37 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-9-23 15:08
"If zou want to bash China, look at your home country first..."

What a funny poster you are! Don ...

Did you really look at your home country statistic, which are in the top 10 most dangerous countries, your are a joker
Human lives mean nothing when the western warmongers see a bigger gain through war

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-23 16:24:55 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-9-23 15:06
I don't think my home country is "best friends" with China but yes, crooks such as Jacob Zuma are ...

Now you even bash your own president, I think he is doing a good job keeping-up the crime rate.
Human lives mean nothing when the western warmongers see a bigger gain through war

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.