Author: ceciliazhang

Why is Chinese hotpot chain winning praise after hygiene scandal? [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2017-8-31 10:35:39 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-8-31 08:24
You are deluding yourself in the assumption that restaurants other than hotpot eateries maintain ...

Living out in the country I know all about it. I have eaten food, that my collegues did not want to eat. I have had dates where I have had to force the food down me, and pretend I like it. on one occasion one of my collegues even went next door to prepare the dog meat (if you know what I mean) there is nothing much I have not seen or ate for that matter, but that was a few yrs ago, and I put a stop to it...
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-31 10:39:48 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-8-30 11:09
I feel heartened by this company's unexpected outbreak of honesty and timely response. May this spre ...

The timely response is welcome, but the public's reaction left me confused and disheartened. They should instead call for an eatery overhaul and severe punishment for those responsible.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-31 10:40:43 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2017-8-30 20:15
I have never eaten hot pot in years, and never ever plan to again..

I have been to the hotpot chain involved several times with my colleagues.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2017-8-31 10:44:25 |Display all floors
ceciliazhang Post time: 2017-8-31 10:40
I have been to the hotpot chain involved several times with my colleagues.

if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-31 10:49:37 |Display all floors
markwu Post time: 2017-8-31 09:39
What social media does is to accelerate awareness which will prompt improvement. A matter of time on ...

The hotchain restaurant is a tip of iceberg and I cannot imagine what happens to other restaurants after haidilao, one of China's most credible ones, found with hygiene problems.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-31 10:54:08 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-8-31 08:24
You are deluding yourself in the assumption that restaurants other than hotpot eateries maintain ...

You are biased against Chinese women.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-31 11:25:29 |Display all floors
ceciliazhang Post time: 2017-8-31 10:49
The hotchain restaurant is a tip of iceberg and I cannot imagine what happens to other restaurants ...

Maybe it's because no one has ever died from patronizing such places.

Dark humor aside, all must be particularly careful of rat urine, roach deposits and fly microbes, even where shellfish and prawns were caught that are being served.

More inspections must be done and seen being done. Workers' attitude to hygiene must also be re-shaped. Check as well to see if foreign chains are anywhere tardy.

Perhaps one day, an outlet charter visibly displayed at the front door that if found hygienically wanting, the outlet will be closed immediately and compensation made.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.