Author: ktbond

What are the targets that TRULY matter in WWIII?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-12-29 18:08:21 |Display all floors
Jaaja Post time: 2018-12-26 23:07
Yes, I believe that's exactly what "horatiokim" was referring to, and with which I concur (howev ...

Yes, when I said cut the crap I was referring to the fact that you people were living in caves when Tibet and Taiwan were integral parts of China.  So stop pulling wool over the ignoramuses' eyes!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-29 21:22:12 |Display all floors
ktbond Post time: 2018-12-29 18:08
Yes, when I said cut the crap I was referring to the fact that you people were living in caves whe ...
caves when Tibet and Taiwan were integral parts of China.

If by "you people" you refer to western people as collective, then by the time the Qing conquered Tibet and other areas that now make some border regions of PRC, us people were already busy killing Native Americans in another continent - or liberating them from their savage ways, as it would have been justified at the time.

But if you were referring just to me in person and my specific kin, then no - my country has no mountains nor major caves to live in. My ancestors cleared forest and swamps for farmland and towns. A branch of my lineage has been tracked from written documentation to beginning of 16th century, which would predate Qing invasion of Tibet by some 150 years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-30 08:10:11 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Motika at 2018-12-30 01:10

you are at war already chemical warfare is going on against humanity
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-6 03:50:49 |Display all floors

Worldwide global coordinated network of spying, listening and watching are truly matter in executing WWIII, such as "Five Eyes  Family" of USA, Canada, Britain, Australia & New Zealand, and their collective effort by keeping the world firmly under their scheme of spying, listening and watching through extensive telecommunication network and secret Prism program.

https://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=724132

prism.jpg
There ain't no such thing as IDEOLOGY in the heart & soul of Colonialist-turned Capitalist Imperialism, other than chasing and following the self-interest of greed & extraction of great wealth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-15 10:22:45 |Display all floors

Like I said, staying one step ahead of others, that's what matter for thy family, isn't it.

There ain't no such thing as IDEOLOGY in the heart & soul of Colonialist-turned Capitalist Imperialism, other than chasing and following the self-interest of greed & extraction of great wealth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-16 11:22:24 |Display all floors
CuriousGeorge Post time: 2019-1-6 03:50
Worldwide global coordinated network of spying, listening and watching are truly matter in execu ...

Thats because almost nobody speeks african languages! Chinese/ English and Spanish explains it all...
Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-19 05:28:57 |Display all floors
No hope for humanity if we can't avoid WWIII!
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.