Gas attack in US - Page 5 - World Affairs - Chinadaily Forum
Author: katsung47

Gas attack in US [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-4-24 06:39:38 |Display all floors
422. Poison food and Indian market (7/20/06)

"Why are you so afraid of eavesdropping (warrantless) if you have nothing to hide?" This is how Feds used to countercharge their critics.

Because in US, it means unreasonable search and arrest becoming legal. It means planting evidence and framing case becoming possible. It also means victim may suffer illegal torture and murder such like poisoning and EM wave shooting.

In mid April, I went to the post office to pick up tax form. I bought some food in a Chinese super market near the post office. There was a severe cough after I ate the meat bought there. The cough was so strong that I couldn't sleep for nights. It lasted several weeks. The poison might be some kind of radiation material (isotope). I had suffered such kind of poisoning before but none was so severe like this one. At same time, I also found some people coughing like me when I went to shopping. In my area, I think most people work for the Feds as support group. Those informants may think they work for justice. They never dreamed of they are working for an evil. In my case, I think many would have suffered poisoning when they pretending customers. In extreme cases they could become scapegoat such like Muhammad and Malvo in DC sniper case and ignorant suicides in London bombing case.

Then there was a news in Media:
Quote, "Book details Mossad's chocolate assassination
Poison a sophisticated weapon for Israeli intelligence
Saturday, May 6, 2006;

JERUSALEM (AP) -- Israel's Mossad secret service agency killed a Palestinian wanted for airplane hijackings by feeding him poisoned Belgian chocolate over six months in the late 1970s, according to a new book, the author said Saturday.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/me ... assin.ap/index.html

It seems Negroponte has introduced new poison for the Feds from Israel's Mossad.

On 6/30, I went to the post office to mail a "Foreign account" form to the Treasury. I went to that Chinese Super Market again. I had a desolate feeling. 6/30 was Friday. It was evening and should be the most prosperous time for the market. But there was much less people in the Super market then usual. Feds moved their support group away for some other mission? Or just to protect them from new poison from Israel? I puzzled. One thing impressed me very much was that Feds controlled at least half of the residents live in my area. Their decision could immediately desert a cheerful Super Market.

Scared to be bombed in public transit system, I hadn't set foot on bus for past six months. Now facing the danger of new poisoned food, I had to diversify my food sources.

Chain super market Albertson would shut down some branches because of slow business. Two of them are on the tram line I used to take. On 7/9, I saw an advertisement of inventory blew out. For the first time this year, I took a tram to a nearby Albertson.

There was an Indian food store next to the Albertson. For diversity, I went to that store too. I was used to be the only customer in that small store, two or three Indians more sometimes. But that day I found there were many Indian customers there. It was a big change after six months. Some of the Indians took the same tram when I came back. Several dropped off in same station I got off. Apparently, they live in my neighborhood. Feds moved a lot of Indians in.

It seems Feds moved many Indians in whom attended Indian store which I couldn't reach when I abandoned the public transit system. But when I start to take tram again, what will they do?

The response was swift. I took the tram on 7/9. One day later, on 7/11 there came the Mumbai bombing. Feds still will use the "terror attack" to eliminate. And justify it by Indian link.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-6 08:03:20 |Display all floors
451. The death of former Russian spy (11/25/06)

Ex-KGB spy Litvinenko died in London on 11/23. He said Kremlin poisoned him. Litvinenko is a traitor of Russia. Russia has motive to kill him. That's the foundation Litvinenko's accusation based on. But I think in different way. The reason:

1. Government rarely do such high profile murder case. Politically it hurts more than being benefited. An unilateral murder like this one would cause serious diplomatic problem between two countries.

2. Such murder used to be done in cross secret deal between the secret police of the two countries.

3. Litvinenko defected in 1990's. There is little intelligence value left for him for the Western. He is a sacrifice in secret deal. Litvinenko and another defector - Lt. Benlenko had a common lot. There is a strong similarity in their poison case. Re: "The thing impressed me most was the pilot was poisoned when he was hidden in witness shelter. Belenko was still young but he was bald. The medical examination concluded that it was caused by slow poison of a kind of rare metal. ....Most likely he became a Quinea pig for intelligence in test of slow poison. When he was of no use but a burden for them. See "186. Slow poison (12/6/03)"" Litvinenko was poisoned by rare metal. He is hairless too.

5. I think he is part of a secret deal. The deal is to justify a dirty bomb, (or even a nuclear bomb). There was such a deal in October. (N. Korea nuclear test and later China arrested two N. Koreans for selling small amount of Uranium.) The deal failed after my revelation. Russia now replaces the role of N.Korea. Russia will play the role of the source of the radioactive material (or even a nuclear bomb).

6. The payment to Russia is WTO and the life of one defector.

Re: "US deal lets Russia join WTO
By Andrew E. Kramer and Edmund L. Andrews
New York Times November 11, 2006

Moscow - Officials in Washington and Moscow reached an agreement in principle for Russia to join the WTO. "

7. The purpose of the deal is to justify a radioactive bombing on Western so Bush can start another Mid-east war - bombing Iran's nuclear site.

8. Litvinenko's case is used to cover up the planned "nuclear terror bombing ". It told public in advance: see, we have a conflict. The bombing plot was not a collaborate work planned by us.

9. If Litvinenko was poisoned on 11/1 as he alleged , then after weeks of medical treatment, he should have got better. Poison used to excreted after several days. What Litvinenko encountered with seems to be a continuing poisoning. His situation suddenly worsened and died on 11/23.

10. Why choosing 11/23? Because it will bring the cover up function into play to its best. I think Feds planned the "nuclear terror attack" day on 11/24. It is the "Black Friday" when the Christmas shopping season starts. An attack on shopping mall will cause large casualty which will give the full justification for Bush to bomb Iran.
The Inside Group had tasted the sweet by attacking people in 911. With which they started war in Afghan and Iraq.
They want to use same tactic to start war in Iran. "October surprise" aimed at the audience of seven NFL football stadiums. "November surprise" (I call it December surprise in #450) aimed at the Christmas shopping customers on Black Friday.
The principle originates from a government plan done 40 years ago:"Casualty lists in U.S. newspapers would cause a helpful wave of indignation." (Quote from Northwoods Operation)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-20 07:19:42 |Display all floors
452. The source of radioactive material (11/30/06)

My warning of dirty bomb attack done by the rogue part of our government is very correct. I could feel it from the heavy internet harassment after I posted the messages. In many sites, they changed the page format, thus my old thread disappeared. (see #499)
I was even blocked to post in my own home page for 5 days. I am also blocked to post in some big forum sites such like NewYork Times' forum, and google's. The page said,
"Action canceled

Internet Explorer was unable to link to the Web page you requested. The page might be temporarily unavailable."

The "temporarily unavailable" lasts 5 days until now. I don't think for a big company like google could allow it happens in this way. I think it only applies on me as one site had said, "the server has been instructed not to let you have it."
Anyway the problem also delivered a message that my revelation was so true that they don't want others to know it.
Re: "Radiation Traces Found on British Airways Jets

Investigators Widen Search for Clues in Ex-Spy's Death
LONDON (Nov. 29)

Authorities grounded three British Airways jetliners in London and Moscow on Wednesday and drew up plans to contact thousands of passengers.

High doses of polonium-210 - a rare radioactive element usually manufactured in specialized nuclear facilities - were found in Litvinenko's body, and traces of radiation have been found at sites in London connected with the investigation of his death. http://art icles.news .aol.com/n ews/_a/rad iation-tra ces-found- on-british /200611291 40409990006

The story of contaminated British Airways plane (11/29) proves my analysis on 11/25 is very correct. "Russia now replaces the role of N.Korea. Russia will play the role of the source of the radioactive material (or even a nuclear bomb)."
Once a dirty bomb attack occurs, how easy it is to solve the source of radioactive material. The Feds try to make it a perfect "terror attack" from enemy not from government insiders.

Here I'd also like to give an analysis why the Feds are so eager to arrange the source of the tools in "terror attack". Do you still remember the "anthrax attack:" happened five years ago? The anthrax was identified as military weapon grade from defense bio-lab. FBI can not or dare not to resolve the case because it was done by government insiders. For that, FBI has to take the blame of incompetence. (Recently, we saw FBI tried to finish the case by claiming that "military grade" anthrax could be prepared by "clever high school student". see "443. October surprise (2) (10/20/06)")

That's why Feds made secret deals with China, N.Korea, Russia to settle the source problem in advance. They don't want to be tangled in that embarrassment again as they are in anthrax case.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-3 05:59:05 |Display all floors
453. November Surprise (12/5/06)

About two years ago, my daughter had bought a pocket size digital camcorder for 99 dollars. It was a rare bargain then. I thought it was a special deal Feds gave to its support group members. I had no chance to buy one like that at same price.

About one year ago, I learned my daughter preferred a new style digital camera to that video recorder. I offered to buy that old one. She hesitated. One day later, she agreed. It once puzzled me for a while. I think my daughter was manipulated by Feds. How could they agree to let me have a tool which would be used to record their action?

The puzzle didn't last long. The camcorder played well when I tested it. Then when I replaced the battery, I found the new battery wore out within minutes. I thought someone shorted the circuit. It made the camcorder virtually not workable.

Last month before Thanksgiving day, I saw the pocket size digital camcorder in advertisement again. The price is around 99 dollars, still the same as it was two years ago. I also saw it was on the advertisement of Albertsons. Albertsons is a food chain store. Electronics device is not its merchandise. The paper said, "Three days only". That is Nov. 24 to 26. I thought it was also the action date of Rove's "November surprise".

Since I found the shopping center at the cross of N.Capital Ave and Hostetter Rd. might become the bombing target of Feds, (see "448. Highway 680 pass-over bridge was a bomb target (11/15/06)") the other shopping center I could go was the one located at the cross of Landess Ave. and Morrill Ave. The food store there was Albertsons. I think one of the targets of the November dirty bomb attack was that shopping center. Feds knew I was alert on the other store so they tried to lure me to the Albertsons by something I was eager for.

The date of former Russian spy's sudden death (11/23) proved my opinion. It was planned to be followed by dirty bomb attack the next day. (11/24 the Black Friday) It would increase public's panic against the radioactive material. It would justify the source of radioactive material used in dirty bomb.

The poison is Polonium-210 which is a material strictly controlled. There are many other isotopes. e.g. Cesium-137 is more popularly used in scientific research and easier to get. Why Po-210 was chosen? Because Polonium-210 and Uranium-235 are the only elements to be used in nuclear bomb. It will be convenient for Bush group to link it to Iran which is now accused of developing nuclear weapon.

Karl Rove had twice predicted a "surprise". One was "October surprise" which went soured after my warning. Then he made another one of "November surprise". Re:

"TERRORIST ATTACK IN NOVEMBER" ACCORDING TO KARL ROVE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8wsRK9G5IQ

I believe I am a target in their plan. I believe my revelation postponed many plots planned by Feds. But new plot comes out after the failed one. I think if a terror attack happens, one target area will be in the area of north San Jose.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-16 08:25:53 |Display all floors
454. All fool's event (12/10/06)

There is an All Fool's Day. This poison case becomes an all fool's event. The news reported the dead former Russian spy alleged Putin was behind the poison case. It is a very high level case. One thing for sure is this is a murder case. Another thing is the poison was Po-210.

If someone plans to murder, the priority is to make it a covert one. Al least the murderer would try to leave no clue to draw a detection. For intelligence, they have many high tech killing methods, make a death look like a natural death. If they chose to poison, there are still many choices. The poison they use will be hard to identify.

See what poison they used in Litvinenko's case. A rare metal, a radioactive isotope - Polonium-210. Since Po-210 is a high-restricted material, the way to access this material is very limited. Generally, a murderer will avoid to use such kind of material as poison because it's easy to be tracked from its origin.

Po-210 is a hard to handle material. It is radioactive. It needs special treatment in transfer. Otherwise not only the carrier will be hurt, the environment also will be polluted. Why chose a hard to control poison? The murderer has to worry about his own safety while he carry such kind of material.

Po-210 is a radioactive material and is easy to be detected. Murderer should chose more covert poison than an isotope. Isotope is itself used as tracer in scientific research. With instrument, even a tiny amount of isotope could be traced. Why chose an easy to be detected poison?

The poison case is a big joke from the beginning. Litvinenko was said poisoned on 11/1. He died on 11/23. It was 23 days when he was sick. Hospital didn't know what caused his death.  
The news of 11/24 reported it as: "strange, rapid decline", "mystery remains". As an outsider, when I saw the picture of  a hairless Litvinenko, I knew it's a symptom of heavy metal poison. (Polonium is a heavy metal, but it's rare. In medical, most referred is lead poison. ) That should be common sense of the doctor. How could they fail to find it? Radiation also causes hairless. Doctor should know it.

The media keeps reporting the poisoned case and almost have new discovery everyday. They found it on the airplanes flying between Moscow and London; in the shushi bar, in  U.K.'s embassy  in Moscow, now even in German. If the route develops to Teheran, Iran, I will not be surprised. Because that is the target this event created for.

But will a perpetrator, try to carry out a murder case with a hard to get material, hard to handle isotope, easy to be tracked poison in his case? Is he an idiot, or a fool?

No, he is not. It's a rogue group which framed a poisoned case to justify a dirty bomb attack, aimed to have another war in Iran. It treats the public all like fools.

Remember this: In Rove's October surprise, N. Korea had a nuclear test. China arrested several N.Koreas for selling Uranium. All to justify the source of dirty bomb attack. I think it went soured after my revelation.
Then in November surprise, Litvinenko died on Polonium from Russia.
Uranium and Polonium are radioactive material. They were used in these cases to justify the source of dirty bomb attack. When it was revealed too, which will be the next? Maybe US itself? One thing is certain, the Inside group won't stop here.

New war is ahead.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-17 16:01:50 |Display all floors
katsung47 Post time: 2017-7-28 08:34
966. Acoustic weapon attack after gas attack (6/19/2017)

I wrote "965, Gas attack" on 6/12. Next d ...

Interesting to read

but don't labour it and spoil it kat

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-30 08:34:56 |Display all floors

712. Water poison and dry rain season (3/26/2012)

I talked about the poisoned water in "187. Drinking water (12/11/03)" and "216. Poison tap water (3/29/04)". To avoid the poisoned water, I abandon the running water and the water from "water store". I have to buy bottled water from super market (sometimes I found it was poisoned too) and collect water from different sources such like "Water and Pump" in oil station, rest room in big store. At first I was curious how could the Feds poison the running water without pulloting the water system. Then I came across with such an operation.

It was a time when the Feds aggressively carried out their tactic of "poison the water" . I had to seek new source of water. I went to a rest room of a super market. Next time, when I went to that super market with empty milk bottle, I noticed there was a rubber pipe connected to the water pipe. Each focet is connected with two water pipes. One is cold water and the other is hot water. All controlled by switches. They took off one switch, install a rubber pipe to the outlet. The rubber pipe extended to another room. It was a temprary work done in a hurry. It was the shortest distance from the switch outlet to the forcet while the controller could squeeze the poison into the water.

One of the poison the Feds like to use is radioactive material. Radiation causes cancer if drinked. Radiation also causes skin cancer when people bath with the contaminated water. I found the problem when my hand grew up with black moles. I turned on to rainwater. I stored rainwater in buckets for bathing.

This rain season is the driest one in San Jose area. I think the Feds manipulated weather with their high tech weapon. In shortage of the water I have to take bath as less as possible. I think it's a tactic the Feds uses to force me getting sick. They intensifies the poison a few months ago. I got a severe cough early this year. So I am very careful on food these days, especially on water. Then my wife and my daughter had severe cough recently. I suspect they drank the radioactive water. (one symptom of radiation poison is coughing) When rainwater is in shortage, I still have to use some running water to take bath. Feds polluted the water with radiation despite it would also hurt my wife and my daughter. (Even they both work for the Feds. )

A wet end to winter expected this week in Bay Area

By Mark Gomez mgomez@mercurynews.commarinij.com : 03/12/2012
So far this rainfall season, San Jose has received just 3.13 inches of rain, just 25 percent of normal for this time of year. In Oakland, 6.12 inches of rain has fallen since July 1, about 36 percent of normal.

http://www.marinij.com/westmarin ... -this-week-bay-area

After four months unusual dry for this rain seasom, there was a storm system arriving in Bay Area in mid March. The strange thing was, San Jose still was the driest place this time.
Storm doles out wildly uneven amounts of rain across Bay Area
mercurynews.com 03/17/2012

Rainfall totals
Morgan Hill        0.53
San Jose        0.66
Gilroy        1.99
Salinas        1.64
Redwood City        2.72
San Francisco        2.95
Oakland        4.21
Santa Cruz        4.48
La Honda        4.61
Orinda        5.78
San Rafael        6.00
Pt. Reyes        7.08
Boulder Creek        7.13
Ben Lomond        16.31
Scott Creek        19.96

Source: National Weather Service

San Jose received the least rain. Oakland and San Francisco did reasonably well. And the Santa Cruz Mountains absorbed a near-deluge.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.