Author: emanreus

Women showing off nude pregnant photos for money   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-7-6 21:22:58 |Display all floors
fatdragon Post time: 2017-7-6 08:27
With a pregnant woman a good photographer is more likely to have created a work of art but it is ...

How is it exploitation?

I don't get it.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-6 21:24:52 |Display all floors
fatdragon Post time: 2017-7-6 09:26
I see nothing wrong in looking at an image of a beautiful woman - it is equivalent to a work of ar ...

Well apparently you have an issue seeing women in other roles besides eye candy for men.   Why have it in a different magazine?  So you wouldn't have to see a woman celebrating motherhood?  You know, our bodies have other purposes than being pleasing to men.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-6 21:25:20 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-7-6 12:00
No matter how beautiful or otherwise welcome a pregnancy looks in the eyes of female beholders or  ...

It is something to celebrate.  Life is a miracle.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2017-7-6 21:27:47 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-7-6 21:21
So?

Its not sexual.  I do a lot of things for profit, don't you?

How do you know its not sexual? there are a lot of people out there who like pregnant woman. Did you know there are pregnant women dating sites?
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-6 21:41:30 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2017-7-6 21:27
How do you know its not sexual? there are a lot of people out there who like pregnant woman. Did y ...

Um...there is nothing sexual about the photos.   I saw them when they first came out.  I thought they were beautiful.

Sick and tired of women having to adjust our lives because there are creepy men.  Screw the creepy men who get turned on by this.  There are all kinds of fetishes - shoe fetishes for one.  Should we stop wearing shoes so the shoe fetish creeps don't get turned on?

You need to stop thinking of women as sexual beings.   That's just one aspect.  We are also mothers, workers, business owners, scholars, etc.

We don't have to be attractive to meet men's standards.  We are more than your eye candy or play thing.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-6 21:54:15 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2017-7-6 16:07
Hard to say  it is right or wrong! But this topic  is only fit for adult-readers!

ufff

speechless
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-7 09:22:55 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-7-6 21:24
Well apparently you have an issue seeing women in other roles besides eye candy for men.   Why hav ...

I don't have an issue with seeing women in other roles but I do have an issue with bodies, men and women, flaunted all over the newspapers as society becomes progressively more decadent. There is a time and a place for everything and I don't want to watch pictures of naked pregnant women, mothers breast feeding in restaurants or couples having sex in the name of "art" when I am catching up on current affairs.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.