Another false flag.

Show respect for the first time in your life

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2017-6-5 18:05:57 |Display all floors
Very sad news we all support the Mother country England

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-5 18:48:29 |Display all floors
You bomb their countries, you create terrorists. Simple. Inviting the resulting refugees to live in your own, very alien country, has the potential for a percentage of young people to become radicalised. You also have the issue that Muslims now represent a significant voting block in the UK and applying draconian laws (that already exist) to radicalised individuals is not going to get you re-elected.

(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-5 18:53:23 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2017-6-5 17:57
Another day....

Another false flag.

If this is a false flag then who benefits? Certainly not the Conservatives in power as they have lost a great deal of support to the Labour party in opposition since the Birmingham attack.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-5 19:07:47 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-6-5 18:05
Very sad news we all support the Mother country England

It's NOT my mother country, but I support the UK any way I can to get rid of these parasitic psychopaths.

They leech off England, than stab England in its back.

Kill them before they kill all us.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-5 19:14:07 |Display all floors
fatdragon Post time: 2017-6-5 18:48
You bomb their countries, you create terrorists. Simple. Inviting the resulting refugees to live in  ...

I can understand you viewpoint and your arguments. They are good arguments, but at some point they have to work with the Brits to right a perceived wrong and the way I see it, the Brits are so liberal these days that it is thoroughly possible to co-exist and to set things right.

As you rightly pointed out, the Muslims represent a is a significant voting block, so use their collective voice to air their grievance. What ails thee, jock?

But you do not air a grievance by blowing up young kids at a concert or tourists at London Bridge. That's how you perpetuate violence.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2017-6-5 20:05:22 |Display all floors
cestmoi Post time: 2017-6-5 19:07
It's NOT my mother country, but I support the UK any way I can to get rid of these parasitic psych ...

Send them to their orginal homelands and let them kill themselves and let their god decide

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.