Author: oggyjj

Single V.S. Married [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-9-23 21:53:54 |Display all floors

mentally /physically oppression

I have no idea what the single Christian men and women really think, are they really content or not, but I guess, from one normal man's feeling, they must oppress their natural needs. It is painful, in some way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-24 14:20:22 |Display all floors

conclusion

using a famous word to conclude it :外面的人想进去,进去的人想出来。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-24 14:23:06 |Display all floors

well, admire u!

well, I agree with your comment very much. especially, you say, "two marriage people are  a team". yes, two marriage people should help each other and enjoy the happiness  they all make efforts toward it!

I am single now, just  left my ex-boyfriend. He is a good man but he is afraid of marriage very much. He never though about it, For him, his work is very important, often, he work very late until mid-night.sometimes,i think he does not  know  enjoying life. Actually, with him, I always feel lonely and be  ignored by him, I can not fell my important in his heart.

Now, I am not so worried about my furture life.My furture husband should always be in somewhere though we can not meet today. It is a good time for me to  think over about  my life ...........and should not look for another boyfriend in haste.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-24 14:49:20 |Display all floors

a good marriage can make us better

When you are single, you should enjoy your freedom.
When you are married, you should enjoy your love.

We should be happy no matter we are single or married. But we can only get married for LOVE instead of some other reasons.

Never marry somebody for other reasons except LOVE.

I am convinced.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-24 16:07:45 |Display all floors

never marry without love

i agree with sleepye

no matter single or married, just enjoy the life

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-25 09:12:31 |Display all floors

Men & Women....

Men marry hoping she will never change....
Women marry hoping he will....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-25 09:16:37 |Display all floors

Re men & women

Men: he hope he is her first lover;

Women: she hope he is her last lover.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.