Author: Tsaokuohua

Positive Energy [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-4-9 11:28:59 |Display all floors
Tsaokuohua Post time: 2017-4-8 22:21
The news talk to us, there are two planes hited the buildings.

Where is the evidence ?

Show me genuine videos of the penetration of either tower by either plane.
Show me aircraft parts that bear serial numbers that can be positively linked to the aircraft allegedly involved.
Show me eyewitness evidence from independent sources.
Show me calculations that prove that the fragile wingtips could shear slots in massive structural steel columns.
Show me proof that airliners powered by high bypass turbofans could reach 546 mph at 700 feet as alleged.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-9 17:36:12 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2017-4-9 11:28
Where is the evidence ?

Show me genuine videos of the penetration of either tower by either plane ...

我认为你认知世界的方法有错误。人类获得的知识有直接的,也有间接的。一定要展示直接证据,间接的你就不相信,

这是不行的。

I think you have wrongs of understanding the world. The knowledge of human beings there are direct and indirect. Be sure to show direct evidence, indirect and you don't believe it, that is not right.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-9 18:01:39 |Display all floors
Where is the evidence ?

Inside work. 美国有可能出现Inside 人群,随意杀死3000人吗?美国有可能出现Inside 人群,将这么多的建造摧毁吗?美国有可能出现如此的Inside 执法,落实如此巨大的抓捕,直到欧巴马总统亲自主持处置拉登吗?

如果这里有丝毫的Inside work,社会制度要发生改变了,每个人都可能去犯罪了。

Inside work? May the United States appear "Inside" crowd, free to kill 3000 people?  Is it possible for the United States to have "Inside" people, destroyed so much of buildings? The United States is likely to be such a "Inside" enforcement, the implementation of such a huge arrest until President Barack Obama personally presided disposal of Laden?  

If there is a bit of "Inside work", the social system is about to change, and everyone is going to commit a crime.

(Tsaokuohua = 曹国华 = 320602520830201)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-9 18:30:20 |Display all floors
Where is the evidence ?

上次也有个小伙子,一口咬定“登月飞行”是假的,找了不少的论据,例如:月球上没有风,星条旗怎么飘起来的?响应的网友是一拨又一拨,,,。
你有没有认为登月飞行是假的?你有没有思考过,当时报纸上刊出的照片是假的,但是整个事件是不可能造假的。
Last time there was a young people, insisted that "moonfall" is false, find a lot of arguments, for example: there is no wind on the moon, the Star-Spangled Banner how to float up? The response of the Net friends was a wave and a wave,,,.  
Do you think the moon landing is a fake? Have you ever thought that the photos published in the newspaper at that time were false, but the whole thing was impossible to fake?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.