Author: voice_cd

Happy Chinese New Year to All!   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2017-2-5 19:22:54 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-2-5 19:12
I'll try to explain...

Standing around a barbie and talking about a loved one which will have a l ...

Didn't know you cared so much about roosters...
but take some comfort knowing it was a quick death....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-6 12:06:06 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2017-2-5 19:22
Didn't know you cared so much about roosters...
but take some comfort knowing it was a quick death ...

Roosters waking up their folks crow just before or at the crack of dawn. Smart animals.
Them pet dogs that yap and bark at any time are a pain...
Gen-manipulated; pushed around in a baby stroller them people need help...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-17 00:57:26 |Display all floors
Happy New Year . My mother use to get into Chinese astrology, she told me being born in 61, your an ox Pam . It sticks in my head that she told me that in some Chinese astrology books they mention a fire horse, which is bad, and that would be my brother in law she told me he was born in that year according to some books, I know it is just coincidence but he sure has been bad, I told him Jesus is coming with fire, meaning you better be good, he burned my mother things instead .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-17 02:57:12 |Display all floors
I should have included my half sister in writing that, they both burned my mother things . I wrote about the incident years ago and the movie Alice in Wonderland with Johnny Depp came out and in the movie he has a flash back and things are being sat on fire, because they mention in the movie more than once, you are her you have her hair, something I had also written about, I knew it could not be coincidence, it came from my writing, besides songs a movie came of it . My brother in law and sister, I want to keep saying half sister which she is, lots of pain there, they burned my mother things and were then later being depicted in a really bad way in a movie, its like a sad joke, will say it was fitting for them, they probably did see the movie and thought of themselves when they saw things burning, but I doubt they connected it to me . Years ago when trying to get along with them, I told them, bands are singing about me, she looked at me as if I were insane and said what are they saying, my words were from a song, can't remember the name of it, they are singing, he is the lamb she is the slaughter, weird words to be quoting from a song, bands had first started singing at this time, they then left, those were my only words to them about bands, songs .   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-17 03:38:38 |Display all floors
The year of the roaster, I have a story about roasters, Kid Rock came out with the album Rock and Roll Jesus, which was inspired from what I had written, then he came out with a song about roasters, saying in the song, the roaster can't get through because of others, something like that, as if he were sending a message to me, at the time I had 2 roasters one would keep attacking me by trying to jump on the back of my leg, so I kicked it, my reply to that song was, I kicked the roaster, it must have thrown him off, Kid Rock, anyway I think he was saying he can't get to me because of a church some bands and spies and what they were doing, but I was at his website, and he knew . Not a happy story about roasters, a roaster trying to claw my legs and Kid Rock singing he is like a roaster that can't get to me .  .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-27 05:39:38 |Display all floors
Ok! Chinese New Year is over! Now I can go back to my personal Twitter attacks!

@realdonaldtrump I want to buy a jianbing meal (typical Chinese street food) and I want Mexico to pay for it.

Happiness and Health to you good ol' folks of cd, well into our New Year!2017

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!  Rated R, Parental Guidance Suggested....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.