Views: 3165|Replies: 2

We Lease BG/SBLC/DLC/LC/MTN 100% Protected [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-1-24 21:02:18 |Display all floors
Sir/Ma,

We are project funder with our cutting edge and group capital fund we can help finance your signatory projects and help you to enhance your business plan, our financial instrument can be used for purchase of good from any manufacturer irrespective of location. We specialized in Bank Guarantee (BG), Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC), Performance Bonds (PB), Medium Term Notes (MTN), Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC), Letter of Credit (LC), Non collateral loan, confirm able Bank Draft and other financial assistance from AAA rated bank (Prime Bank). The financial instrument can be invested into High Yield Trading Program or Private Placement Programmed (PPP).

We deliver promptly as set forth by our agreement. and we have direct contact with the principal,mandate and the brokers. Leasing fee is 5.0% of the face value and brokers commission is (0.5%+x%), commission is closed at 0.5% on the the lessor side while the X% is the lessee broker's commission lessee broker could determine their commission. Age is a year plus a day delivery mode is swift to swift, and payment mode is MT-103. Our prices are negotiable and we ensure an unequaled service.

Kindly contact to register your interest and receive further information via Email and/or Skype
| Email Address: rgz.leasebrokerage@gmail.com |
| Skype ID: rgz.leasebrokerage |

PS: We do not provide funding only bank instruments in which you can use to fund your various type of projects.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-14 02:31:46 |Display all floors
Hello, I'm Andrew. I'm working on a luxury goods E commerce business and I'm looking to get my business enough credit to get financed through a SBA loan or by other means. I have a painting to sell, I'm hoping to get at least 1 million RMB for this painting. It was an expensive painting in the 1980s and is worth more today. I am looking to get financed at around $150,000 USD for purchasing inventory.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-28 09:28:31 |Display all floors
Sir,

We can deliver financial service/instrument at affordable price to our customers in other to derive maximum utility.

We understand that finding the right company to provide financial instrument is not easy. We are certified financial company that delivers banking instrument for lease which we adhere to our terms and condition. Over 96% of our clients are satisfied with our work whether it is business or financial service.

Once transaction is in progress, we ensure we keep you posted on the progress of your paper. We also get you connected to the provider for personalised service. Instead of stressing yourself out looking for financial instrument or company why not let professional like us deliver financial instrument to you within the time frame required by you.

For inquiry Email me at bglease.sekaran@gmail.com and you can also Skype with me at bglease.sekaran@outlook.com

Warm Regards,
Sekaran Chelliah

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.