Author: emanreus

VIPs flock to Zhuhai airshow as J-31 stealth fighter takes to the skies [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-11-2 12:11:17 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2016-11-2 11:14
How evil some people...

Yes you are might I also add you are shallow too

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-11-2 13:30:44 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2016-11-1 12:34
You clown why are they there for SALES CONTRACTS

An exhibit is just that: an exhibit. It doesn't necessarily mean that sales must be had. When I set up shop in a trade show years ago to give exposure to a little gadget i made, I did not made any sales either. However, the trade show connected me and my product to numerous clients who wanted to try my little gadgetry out and LC's started trickling in....
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-11-2 13:32:00 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2016-11-1 19:53
His job

I suppose... Shall we call him FBI Comey??? ;) ;)
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-11-2 13:36:24 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2016-11-2 12:11

Not sure how I should place you.
German part of New Guinea or the southern half which was colonised by the United Kingdom as British New Guinea.
Some Australian patrol officers I heard using a similar dialect up there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-11-2 13:41:04 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2016-11-1 20:11

Wait till Presidentess Hilarious starts upping the antes on people who are on the verge of inking HQ-9 deals like Turkey did, and FC-1's and J-10's deals like Ferandez of Agentina was about to ink with us before she got booted out of office for being too cozy with us Chinese and we'lll who actually gets the last laugh ;)....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-11-2 14:09:04 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2016-11-2 13:41
Wait till Presidentess Hilarious starts upping the antes on people who are on the verge of inking  ...

Suddenly S/K. is getting near boiling point.

I think she's going to bite the dust.
Wiki leaks is beginning to bite.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-11-2 21:51:59 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2016-11-1 22:09
Suddenly S/K. is getting near boiling point.

I think she's going to bite the dust.

So goes the dirty politics of "democratic" elections...
With the Wests's so called democratic elections, the elites of society (or people in the top working from behind the scenes) can "dictate or control" the direction of the voting process by exploiting "the manipulative-powers of the mass media" to do their dirty work for them and this dirty work is what we are seeing, in the media, in this (2016) US presidential election.

If mass media mind control was not the case, seriously speaking, there's just no chance in hell that Kenyatta boy could have gotten anymore than 3% of the ballots he did in '08 and again in '12 as presidential running static for all Kenyatta boys, Example al sharpton Jessee Jackson, before him who also ran for the b'lack house indicates.

Dumb Trump, he's forgotten Bill Clinton's「HE'S DREAM'MIN」remark, a RACIST REMARK BILL CLINTON had made towards Kenyatta boys in 2012 when he was running against Hilarious Clinton in the primary, hence AN INSULT TO THE WHOLE OF THE B'LACK COMMUNITY, hence, something he can exploit to distract b'lack votes from heading Clinton's way...

YOU READING THIS TRUMP MAN???!

In other words: Kenyatta boy was "appointed" to do an African job and an African job was exactly what he did first thing he got into the b'lack house and now that his term is up, it's time for Iron Lady Hilarious to carry on with the African (also Asian Pivot) process because: anyone who calls McCain a none-war-hero, the Putin a tall man, Russia a cool country, GWB a murderer, NATO a blood sucker, 7 & eleven an inside job, languages you and I speaks here in this board,  just aren't the man they wanted to do the job.

As is how "art" captures the emotional thought processes of the mass audiences, how the movie Titanic emotionally moves all of us for examples, the powers of the mass media, ie, CNN, Fox, NBC and ABC, etc., etc., which are tools kept inside the trouser pockets of the elites of US society, are tools that have the power to manipulate the emotional thought processes of the mass voting or viewing public.

Democratic processes, IMO, are dirtier and darker leadership appointment process...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.