Author: cestmoi

Cestmoi's Prediction of USofA Slowly Becoming Reality [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-8-23 11:51:16 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-8-23 10:47
What will Usanians "consume2 that trillions of U.S. dollars will be spent???

consume...any and every thing/

and the world will gladly lend them  the money at zero interest rates.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-8-23 16:49:54 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-23 18:02:24 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2016-8-23 00:00
I think their constant catering to the religious right is a huge turn-off for me and is hurting th ...

I am equally disgusted by the "politically correct" liberals advocating their biased agenda such as the inherently racist affirmative actions.

The way Dems are preening themselve on how they have the "black votes" and "hispanic votes" in their pocket is proof enough that this is a deeply divided, racist country. I know of no other democratic countries that target voters by race. I cannot imagine the PM targeting Indian voters because they are Indians and not because they are British or Australian or Canadians.

And to think USAnian politicians want to foist this form of racist and dysfunctional government on PRC.

Your America is both politically polarised and racially divided.

Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-23 18:18:01 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-8-23 16:49
Yes, I knew it: the insansities you are trotting out are the insanities you thought up when you  ...

actually it is wrong to say USA needs to borrow from foreigners.

Their FED can always print whatever they need.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-23 18:20:20 |Display all floors
blink22 Post time: 2016-8-23 09:32
the realistic prediction for America is optimistic.

optimistic because Hillary represents every th ...

Good?

HRC supported the Bushian shock-and-awe on the basis of some putative WMD. As it turns out, a convenient lie that left behind a power vacuum which ISIS is trying to fill.

HRC is a driving force for destroying Libya, their weapon cache found their ways into the hands of terrorist groups kn Sub-Saharan Africa, terrorist groups that kidnap and rape young girls. HRC turned  a functional state into a broken country which is now harbouring ISIS terrorists.

HRC is directly responsible for the Benghazi attack and the murder of the USAnian ambassador.

HRC is running a racist campaign by championing "blacks" and "hispanics" above all other races.

You sound like that simple minded mouth-piece "Revolutionary".

Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-23 18:22:17 |Display all floors
the market I will short will be China and the yuan, not US Dow Jones or the US$.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-23 18:23:39 |Display all floors
Hillary will be President, any time the market goes down is a buy signal.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.